+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Finally all my worries are over.... Phew!!!!!! Man im exhausted. I know not many persons are left but i knew i would be in the final batch.

AOR-Oct 16, 2020 (2 dependents inland)
Medical- Passed(Nov 27)
Eligibility- Passed(May 5)
Criminality- Passed(May 5)
Info Sharing - Complete
Security- Passed(July 21)- got a ghost update and called agent told me that all passed and my application is with OSC to look out for emails.
First portal email (Jul 22)
Second portal email (Jul 22)
Uploaded pics in the evening and got copr @11:55pm
COPR (Jul 23)

Ciwan

Mar 23, 2017
Finally all my worries are over.... Phew!!!!!! Man im exhausted. I know not many persons are left but i knew i would be in the final batch.

AOR-Oct 16, 2020 (2 dependents inland)
Medical- Passed(Nov 27)
Eligibility- Passed(May 5)
Criminality- Passed(May 5)
Info Sharing - Complete
Security- Passed(July 21)- got a ghost update and called agent told me that all passed and my application is with OSC to look out for emails.
First portal email (Jul 22)
Second portal email (Jul 22)
Uploaded pics in the evening and got copr @11:55pm
COPR (Jul 23)
congratulations.

My AoR is Oct 6. Three dependents. All of us in Canada.
Medicals passed in November and biometrics in December. No update on security, background check or eligibility.

I have police certificates from five countries and my wife from four. I worked internationally as a humanitarian, travelling frequently and changing residences. I am guessing these delay the process in my file.

In any case, good to know someone with dependants got PR within the time frame announced on CIC’s portal.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
congratulations.

My AoR is Oct 6. Three dependents. All of us in Canada.
Medicals passed in November and biometrics in December. No update on security, background check or eligibility.

I have police certificates from five countries and my wife from four. I worked internationally as a humanitarian, travelling frequently and changing residences. I am guessing these delay the process in my file.

In any case, good to know someone with dependants got PR within the time frame announced on CIC’s portal.
Thanks did you call in to check ok your status?

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
I use to try multiple times... Then i realize that when i call closer to 3pm and i always get them. Gcms notes are good too i ordered twice.

Reactions: Ciwan

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
I have a question, after you get the GCMS notes. What is the next step? I got my GCMS and it says that my daughter’s medicals are ‘ready to be assessed’ since Nov 2020. She has a condition that could make us inadmissible as per the notes. It’s been assigned once in the month of March and then May with overall due date on our application of Jun 25, 2021. All these dates are come to pass. Don’t know what next to do. As there is no update.