+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
You need to check the ircc website. Updates every week. The last time I read, people were going to start being allowed to travel with copr. However there are specific conditions depending on countries and CoVid19
yes, right.
I guess when you receive a PR confirmation credentials, then it's an approved PR eh?
I'm not sure if I did the right thing of withdrawing my BOWP yesterday as I haven't received eCOPR or any approval letter yet :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Kevin2020

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
It's a different story if you are inland. You can go out and apply for permanent resident travel document when you arrive at your destination to use for travelling back to Canada. How much time do you still have on your work permit? Have you confirmed that you passed all stages?
I'm currently in Canada and I did withdraw my BOWP yesterday thru webform several hours after receiving and submitting the credentials email. If they're giving out these emails and completing in-Canada declaration etc, then definitely we have been approved right? Sadly, online accounts do not get updated on time.

Reactions: Kevin2020

KBSSathy

Jun 7, 2021
I'm currently in Canada and I did withdraw my BOWP yesterday thru webform several hours after receiving and submitting the credentials email. If they're giving out these emails and completing in-Canada declaration etc, then definitely we have been approved right? Sadly, online accounts do not get updated on time.
I am in exact situation as you. Spouse in India. Only me and my son in Canada. Received Portal confirmation credentials a month ago which included my husband who is in India. So I didn't confirm his record. Still waiting for COPR. Contacted agents multiple times. No luck. Agents are not revealing the process that should be followed for dependents outside Canada. My current work permit is getting expired by end of this year. I am getting confused about what I should do next.

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
Still waiting. Still no email. I called IRCC last week to ask if there was any update on their mistake and I was told that it can take 20 days from my last call. I’m so freakin’ frustrated. They’ve been messing up my virtual landing for almost two months.
I can't believe you still have not received that portal email!!! Crazy...

Reactions: aammyy

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I can't believe you still have not received that portal email!!! Crazy...
My case notes say that I was put into the queue to receive the portal email in May. It never arrived it and it has been one giant clusterf*ck trying to get it fixed since then. I’m going to get my local MP involved if I have no luck after this supposed 20 day waiting period for an answer.

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
My case notes say that I was put into the queue to receive the portal email in May. It never arrived it and it has been one giant clusterf*ck trying to get it fixed since then. I’m going to get my local MP involved if I have no luck after this supposed 20 day waiting period for an answer.

What is MP ? I see it all the time and I have no idea what this is and what they can do

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
What is MP ? I see it all the time and I have no idea what this is and what they can do
Local member of parliament, they can help with complex cases and overdue processing times. I just emailed her the background and asked her to investigate on my behalf - I’m done with waiting.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Kinda curious if there are any CEC Oct 1-10 AOR left out in this thread. IRCC is supposedly finalizing these files now. So please if you get any update, let us know here

Reactions: Kerikeri