+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
No update this week as well. I got a generic reply to my webform submitted last week. Decided to apply for GCMS notes.

How many of us are still waiting after all stages passed??
I think you have far less reasons to worry because all of your stages passed. It will come eventually.

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
I think you have far less reasons to worry because all of your stages passed. It will come eventually.
My dependent was outland when I submitted the application but she's here in Canada now. I am just a bit worried if that's what contributing to the delay or not. I did update her address right away

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
No update this week as well. I got a generic reply to my webform submitted last week. Decided to apply for GCMS notes.

How many of us are still waiting after all stages passed??

AOR May 08 2020
alla stages passed since October 5, 2020
no one touched my file after that (told by the agent on the phone call)

I think at IRCC they are just enjoying their holidays with the fees we paid throwing the same covid bullshit whenever we ask for explanation.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
My profile is updated twice in two days. Is it a good sign? No email notification though.
what is your experience those who have got their COPR or Portal emails already.

CEC Inland | AOR - October 13, 2020 | MEP - Nov 24, 2020 | Biometrics - Nov | Eligibility - RR | Security - Not Started | Criminality - Passed | Info Sharing - In Progress
Yes, it started like this for me. Update monday, update tuesday, then Wednesday when I called IRCC, agent said Approved. The day after, got my 1st email!

Reactions: calvinklein

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Looks like most members here got CoPR and moved. Still here waiting. I need to book a flight for July Waiting for CoPR or visitor visa whichever comes first. If it is a visitor visa I'm, I'm afraid this will change my last port and date of entry and potentially delay my CoPR even more.
No im still waiting.... Just tired of this situation.
I would wait to get copr before leaving

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Problem is I need to go renew my passport which expires in January. Best time is over summer break before I get back to work. Yes also need to book a flight so I am sure I can fly in good time!!
You can even contact your embassy within canada, for your pass. renewal instead of traveling...just as a 2nd option...

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
If you withdraw your application and then reapply, will the Bridging Visa (open work permit) be automatically canceled or will be still valid?... Does anybody has any insights...

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
If you withdraw your application and then reapply, will the Bridging Visa (open work permit) be automatically canceled or will be still valid?... Does anybody has any insights...
Sounds like a risky move to withdraw and reapply this late in the process.