+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
So all stages passed and after that they started reassessment of dependents? Are the dependents inland or outland?
Inland. But I got a different response stating that everything is updated if they need anything they ll write to me. Ask how much time, they said it can take up to 2 years.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
I would like to confirm how to resolve name issue. My application was processed in my maiden name (name in passport) but I would like my PR card to be issued with my new name. How do I reply to the email for the name section? Anyone with this experience, how did you go about it?

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
My profile is updated twice in two days. Is it a good sign? No email notification though.
what is your experience those who have got their COPR or Portal emails already.

CEC Inland | AOR - October 13, 2020 | MEP - Nov 24, 2020 | Biometrics - Nov | Eligibility - RR | Security - Not Started | Criminality - Passed | Info Sharing - In Progress

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
My profile is updated twice in two days. Is it a good sign? No email notification though.

CEC Inland | AOR - October 13, 2020 | MEP - Nov 24, 2020 | Biometrics - Nov | Eligibility - RR | Security - Not Started | Criminality - Passed | Info Sharing - In Progress
Ghost updates are always good signs, it means they're working on your application, not sleeping on it. You can try calling IRCC and ask the agent check for the new progress? The last time I saw GU was the time they give me a pass of all stages, and then I got confirmation email a week later.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020

After my second GU, I received the first portal email today! Congrats, yours will be there before the week ends

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Ghost updates are always good signs, it means they're working on your application, not sleeping on it. You can try calling IRCC and ask the agent check for the new progress? The last time I saw GU was the time they give me a pass of all stages, and then I got confirmation email a week later.
Tried calling IRCC multiple times but could not connect to the agent. Just getting restless need to know the progress on my file.
Thank you for your response to my message and Congratulations on your eCOPR.

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
No update this week as well. I got a generic reply to my webform submitted last week. Decided to apply for GCMS notes.

How many of us are still waiting after all stages passed??