+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hi all! I just got another ghost update. Only security was missing for me. How long was it between security passed and the email confirmation?
My security passed two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the portal email. I've seen some people receive it in a few days, and others almost a month later! I think it really varies and no two applications are the same. Hopefully us October peeps who are still waiting will get the portal email soon :)

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I am actually unsure of the VO, they did not mention it when I called them up. I got the email from the IRCC.ClientPortal- PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on May 28 at 11.45.
Edit: the VO is actually Ottawa. I called them up now and they just told me to be patient and wait for an update.
Did you get the email from the following?
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Rickyguggu

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Hello everyone, do need your help. I’m CEC candidate, June 2020 submission, Bio , Medical, RCMP clearance done in Nov 2020 , but nothing received yet . I’m CEC outland candidate. Is there anyone in the same boat?? i’m bit worried. My consultant said me that he doesn’t received any thing yet.

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone, do need your help. I’m CEC candidate, June 2020 submission, Bio , Medical, RCMP clearance done in Nov 2020 , but nothing received yet . I’m CEC outland candidate. Is there anyone in the same boat?? i’m bit worried. My consultant said me that he doesn’t received any thing yet.
There is a thread for Outland applicants. Have you tried calling IRCC?

Adel2001

May 31, 2021
It is good to ask your consultant to apply for gcms notes. It is the best way to know how they are treating your application.

Reactions: Kerikeri

HS210

Apr 5, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I got my PR confirmation portal email yesterday and then received 2nd email asking for Address and Digital photo. Just wanted to check what's the confirmation portal exactly for? I do not see any update on my Application.

Does it mean my PR is approved? Its been 8 months since AOR.

CEC-Inland applicant.
AOR- 15 OCT.
No GU
PR confirmation portal email :June 3rd
Second email :June 4th

Thank you:)

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I got my PR confirmation portal email yesterday and then received 2nd email asking for Address and Digital photo. Just wanted to check what's the confirmation portal exactly for? I do not see any update on my Application.

CEC-Inland applicant.
AOR- 15 OCT.
No GU

Congratulations and yes you are approved!!!

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,

CEC-Inland applicant.
AOR- 15 OCT.
No GU

Congrats. What's your vo ?