Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Anchal,
Yesterday I got my portal credentials. I have uploaded my photo and address now it is under review by IRCC.
Congrats and thanks a lot of the update!! Rest of us should follow soon. Hopefully in a day or two, as the trend has been so far :D

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello all.

I received the portal credentials few minutes ago, and I uploaded pic and confirmed address in Canada.

This is moving fast now. But yeah, matter of time after 8 months lol
Congratulations!!

Those who received the 1st email on Friday (May 28th) and VO is Ottawa seem to be receiving the 2nd email today.
You guys received both the email from a specific location like - Etobicoke or from "Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network"?
Also, any of you replied to the 1st email more than once?

Reactions: Kevin2020

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Congratulations!!

Those who received the 1st email on Friday (May 28th) and VO is Ottawa seem to be receiving the 2nd email today.
You guys received both the email from a specific location like - Etobicoke or from "Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network"?
in the first email operations support centre.

the second email there is no info. the email comes from IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

I did not reply more than once. I dont think that triggers anything

Reactions: Anchal G

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Congratulations!!

it’s good Ottawa office working .. what was your AOR ?