+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Yes right.

Do you know whats the average time they send the Portal credentials....? I think you are also in the same situation....

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Yes right.

Do you know whats the average time they send the Portal credentials....? I think you are also in the same situation....

mmm for what I seen 2-3 working days, if the info matches their records.

Then once you confirm you are in canada and upload the photo, up to three weeks.

Reactions: Mbjw004

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Congratulations! What was the status on your IRCC. I have a close timeline to yours but no status change nor GU? This is really encouraging
Thanks Kevin,

My status says

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Try calling them to check when was your file was checked last time.

Hope you will get your's soon.

Reactions: Kevin2020

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello Everyone, finally received the email for PR Portal this morning although no change in my IRCC account. Hope everyone will get their email soon. All the best :)
Congrats!! We can get such email over the weekend as well?

Reactions: Mbjw004

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Anchal, I've seen IRCC emails come in on weekends and public holidays. I guess it's either because they are programmed or may be just delayed after they are sent. The other possibility is that individual officers may choose to do their hours over such days
Makes sense!

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Anchal, I've seen IRCC emails come in on weekends and public holidays. I guess it's either because they are programmed or may be just delayed after they are sent. The other possibility is that individual officers may choose to do their hours over such days
And you're absolutely right, because I just got the PR Confirmation Portal Email. Thank God!! and Super Sunday :) :)

@Mbjw004 Surprise for me too ;)