+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hey Guys, I am new here!

Is there anyone with Oct 2020 AOR that hasn't received ANY GUs?
Sadly, I haven't received any since I last submitted my Biometric. I have no idea if that means my profile hasn't processed any further or hasn't touched at all for that matter.
Any idea as to what this means or am I just being concerned for nothing?

My Profile:
AOR 28th Oct (Inland Applicant)
Medical & Biometric Accepted 9th Dec, that's it. Nothing since then;
I also received their email stating it would take longer to process CEC applications.

Cheers!
it is ok. Most dont receive any GU. Also, some GU are irrelevant due to glitches, platform updates, etc

There is nothing official with Gu, and you cannot track how your application is going with gu. You will need to ask for gems notes to know in what state your application is.

Reactions: Celestial_Body
May 17, 2021
it is ok. Most dont receive any GU. Also, some GU are irrelevant due to glitches, platform updates, etc

There is nothing official with Gu, and you cannot track how your application is going with gu. You will need to ask for gems notes to know in what state your application is.
Got it, thank you!

May 17, 2021
We all knew the progress of our application by calling iRCC. Our portal has no new updates after medical/ biomatrics like yours. You should call them too.
I Will do that thanks, I have heard it's a hassle to connect with the representatives but I might as well.

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hey Guys, I am new here!

Is there anyone with Oct 2020 AOR that hasn't received ANY GUs?
Sadly, I haven't received any since I last submitted my Biometric. I have no idea if that means my profile hasn't processed any further or hasn't touched at all for that matter.
Any idea as to what this means or am I just being concerned for nothing?

My Profile:
AOR 28th Oct (Inland Applicant)
Medical & Biometric Accepted 9th Dec, that's it. Nothing since then;
I also received their email stating it would take longer to process CEC applications.

Cheers!
Not everyone is getting GU, the only ways to know movement in application is to Call, order GCMS( take 30-35days) or send a webform ( takes 10-15 days). The best way is to call them, ask them if you have passed Eligibility, Criminality, Security, as been passed.
My AOR is close to you Oct 27th, and for me Eligibility, Criminality has been passed, the only thing left is Security.

Good luck, and keep us posted in case if you call them.

Reactions: Celestial_Body
May 17, 2021
Not everyone is getting GU, the only ways to know movement in application is to Call, order GCMS( take 30-35days) or send a webform ( takes 10-15 days). The best way is to call them, ask them if you have passed Eligibility, Criminality, Security, as been passed.
My AOR is close to you Oct 27th, and for me Eligibility, Criminality has been passed, the only thing left is Security.

Good luck, and keep us posted in case if you call them.
Thanks very much; will keep you guys posted on the status.

Raamtk17

Apr 22, 2021
Just called an agent to confirm about my status after receiving ghost update on Saturday in my CIC account.
Agent confirmed all stages have been passed. Now waiting for COPR.
AOR - October 20th
Hi HarshPatel, do you have any new updates? I'm in the same boat, contacted the IRCC and they told me that all stages have been passed and that I have to wait for the COPR. AOR - 21 October.

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi HarshPatel, do you have any new updates? I'm in the same boat, contacted the IRCC and they told me that all stages have been passed and that I have to wait for the COPR. AOR - 21 October.
Same here. As per IRCC agent, my all the stages were passed on May 11th and now waiting for CoPR. Do you know your visa office and when was everything passed?

Raamtk17

Apr 22, 2021
Same here. As per IRCC agent, my all the stages were passed on May 11th and now waiting for CoPR. Do you know your visa office and when was everything passed?
Hi Anchal G, no information on which VO - the IRCC agent mentioned to me that all stages were passed as on April 30.

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Anchal G, no information on which VO - the IRCC agent mentioned to me that all stages were passed as on April 30.
Oh that's long, but agent told me it might take up to 3-4 weeks to receive CoPR after all the stages have passed. Hope we hear soon. Let's keep in touch.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
My adr changed from reviewing to not applicable about may 4th then i called last Friday its still not started so i just have to keep waiting