Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
No I did not, maybe tomorrow.

But I think that they are no processing applications by date. I have seen many applications approved with an aor after 4th October. I will see what agent says tomorrow. Probably all passed. Security not started, or in process.
Right, your all the stages, except maybe Security, must have been passed. Our profiles (including @calvinklein ) and their progress are very similar.
Did you notice any GUs recently?

Reactions: calvinklein

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
No I did not, maybe tomorrow.

But I think that they are no processing applications by date. I have seen many applications approved with an aor after 4th October. I will see what agent says tomorrow. Probably all passed. Security not started, or in process.
Did you call today?

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
just called IRCC not sure if they have right infor about application
Oct 23 CEC Inland
my eligibility was passed on 7th may
Info sharing: still in the process
Bck : not started
Criminality was passed when I order GCMS Notes and she was saying in progress I don’t know how? (even it was passed when I called last week)
Not sure what they are doing
I am not sure you want to hear this. I called IRCC today. The agent told me that the info sharing is totally for administrative purposes and has no impact on the application. So, do not worry about your info sharing. wait for security. Good luck.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I am not sure you want to hear this. I called IRCC today. The agent told me that the info sharing is totally for administrative purposes and has no impact on the application. So, do not worry about your info sharing. wait for security. Good luck.
Yeah I agree. Worry about elegibility and security (huge backlog and the part is delaying all applications).

For the rest is, its just someone clicking on the 'done' button. It can be first days, it can be 5 minutes before they send you CoPR.

Reactions: dia123

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
glad to hear that

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
One friend just got call from IRCC to issue COPR
Aor oct 13 cec Inland
Vo may be ottawa
All stages were passed one week ago
(They also called on Saturday so just stick to the phone all time )

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just had a call with the IRCC agent, following up on the 2nd Ghost Update noticed on May 12th morning, and my all the stages have now passed. She mentioned that the security passed on May 11th and it's ready for issuance of CoPR, which might take up to 3-4 weeks. My file will be transferred from current Ottawa VO to the local Etobicoke from where the virtual landing process will begin. Desperately waiting to hear from them :)

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Just had a call with the IRCC agent, following up on the 2nd Ghost Update noticed on May 12th morning, and my all the stages have now passed. She mentioned that the security passed on May 11th and it's ready for issuance of CoPR, which might take up to 3-4 weeks. My file will be transferred from current Ottawa VO to the local Etobicoke from where the virtual landing process will begin. Desperately waiting to hear from them :)
Congratulations

Reactions: Anchal G

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Glad to hear - Now wait for COPR / Portal starts :)

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I haven't been able to get through to IRCC at all - has anybody else in the October 27 AOR (Ottawa VO), RCMP turned to N/A on May 7th have any updates on their files? I'm hoping it's just a matter of weeks now but who knows.

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
May 17, 2021
Hey Guys, I am new here!

Is there anyone with Oct 2020 AOR that hasn't received ANY GUs?
Sadly, I haven't received any since I last submitted my Biometric. I have no idea if that means my profile hasn't processed any further or hasn't touched at all for that matter.
Any idea as to what this means or am I just being concerned for nothing?

My Profile:
AOR 28th Oct (Inland Applicant)
Medical & Biometric Accepted 9th Dec, that's it. Nothing since then;
I also received their email stating it would take longer to process CEC applications.

Cheers!

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hey Guys, I am new here!

Is there anyone with Oct 2020 AOR that hasn't received ANY GUs?
Sadly, I haven't received any since I last submitted my Biometric. I have no idea if that means my profile hasn't processed any further or hasn't touched at all for that matter.
Any idea as to what this means or am I just being concerned for nothing?

My Profile:
AOR 28th Oct (Inland Applicant)
Medical & Biometric Accepted 9th Dec, that's it. Nothing since then;
I also received their email stating it would take longer to process CEC applications.

Cheers!
We all knew the progress of our application by calling iRCC. Our portal has no new updates after medical/ biomatrics like yours. You should call them too.

Reactions: Celestial_Body