App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I also got a GU this morning. Seems like a lot of people got it. Wondering if it's a system glitch or not. My VO is Ottawa. Those who got GU this morning, what's your vo?
Ottawa too.

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi guys
My AOR 27th Oct
CEC Inland
Called IRCC on May 14th
Eligibility- passed on 7th May
Criminality- passed on 7th May
Info sharing- completed on 7th May
Security- not started
My Eligibility was recommended Passed on 20th March.
Anyone has idea long it might take to clear security and get COPR as per the current trend, l am in GTA so local VO should be Etobicoke.

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hi guys
My AOR 27th Oct
CEC Inland
Called IRCC on May 14th
Eligibility- passed on 7th May
Criminality- passed on 7th May
Info sharing- completed on 7th May
Security- not started
My Eligibility was recommended Passed on 20th March.
Anyone has idea long it might take to clear security and get COPR as per the current trend, l am in GTA so local VO should be Etobicoke.
Seeing the current trends You should expect another GU next week, then your security should be cleared.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Everyone I need your help : My mom is in serious condition in India and I have to go may be in a week or two and I haven’t get my COPR yet can I travel to india ? Will i get any trouble ? Anyway I can speed up the process? Work permit expiring in nove 29,2021

my consultant told me to wait until I get my COPR or I would get stuck in india for a long time
AOR: oct 23,2020 CEC Inland
Vo: ottawa
Eligibility passed
Info in progress
Security not started
Medical passed
Bio ex
Criminality passed
Hope your mother recovers soon.

You can travel to India at anytime and it will have no impact on your PR application. However, if you do travel to India, you will have to keep a few things in mind:

1. You may not be able to travel back to Canada until the flight ban is revoked.
2. If you receive your PPR, you will have to inform IRCC that you are not in Canada, and until you return, you will not be able to get your COPR.
3. As long as your have a valid visa you can travel back to Canada.

Reactions: Chintan_patel95

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I had my eligibility passed conclusively may 4, and im AOR oct 16. Have you called recently?

No I did not, maybe tomorrow.

But I think that they are no processing applications by date. I have seen many applications approved with an aor after 4th October. I will see what agent says tomorrow. Probably all passed. Security not started, or in process.

Reactions: calvinklein

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Hope your mother recovers soon.

You can travel to India at anytime and it will have no impact on your PR application. However, if you do travel to India, you will have to keep a few things in mind:

1. You may not be able to travel back to Canada until the flight ban is revoked.
2. If you receive your PPR, you will have to inform IRCC that you are not in Canada, and until you return, you will not be able to get your COPR.
3. As long as your have a valid visa you can travel back to Canada.
Thank you for your help

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Worth a shot, keep us posted
My AoR is 14th Oct, 2 days before you and my eligibility was also passed a day before you on. May 3rd. I received a GU this morning. Keep us updated

Reactions: calvinklein

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Received ghost update in my CIC account (profile updated but no change in status) today. I am hoping all stages would be passed today as my security was remaining. Any one received ghost update today?
Just called an agent to confirm about my status after receiving ghost update on Saturday in my CIC account.
Agent confirmed all stages have been passed. Now waiting for COPR.
AOR - October 20th

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Anchal G

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
just called IRCC not sure if they have right infor about application
Oct 23 CEC Inland
my eligibility was passed on 7th may
Info sharing: still in the process
Bck : not started
Criminality was passed when I order GCMS Notes and she was saying in progress I don’t know how?(even it was passed when I called last week)
Not sure what they are doing