+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Sidhugagan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Hello everyone
Any idea how long the etobicoke vf takes to send the credentials of new portal ? And how long for copr ?

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Got my first GU this morning. Was it a system glitch, or did everyone receive one too?
My status is similar to yours. I got a GU on Apr 30th, but unable to connect with an IRCC agent on phone to find out if any updates.
What's your CPC/Visa office? Do you have any dependents?

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
My status is similar to yours. I got a GU on Apr 30th, but unable to connect with an IRCC agent on phone to find out if any updates.
What's your CPC/Visa office? Do you have any dependents?
Mine is Ottawa office and I don't have any dependents. Have you gotten any ghost update yet?

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Hi, Checked my profile this morning, Same GU, Saw Profile Updated but changed to submitted after clicking that. My ADR too changed from Processing to N/A.
Called IRCC this afternoon, Eligibility changed Recommended passed to Passed, Criminality from In-process to Passed, Info sharing is complete, But Security is not started. @Noyan2020 Try calling them if there is any change to your profile.

Hope this helps. They are finally working on October AOR's.

Got my second GU this morning, nothing changed on the profile. Don't know what that means. Really looks like there are now working on October applicants.

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I'm waiting on Ottawa also! I haven't received any updates/GU's since my RCMP ADR turned to not applicable last week though - glad you guys are seeing some movement!

nachi_812

Jan 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
Congratulations to all who have received the golden email.
I’m too waiting on Ottawa - Hoping to hear some updates soon.
Last status was All pass except SECURITY which was Not Started - don’t know how long this will take. Good luck to everyone

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just got off the call. My eligibility has now been conclusively passed and criminality also passed. Info sharing complete too. This all happened on Apr 30th, the same date I got a GU on.

However, security yet to start.