+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
It was LOE from previous employer and RCMP.. yeah! I called and they told me you will receive the final decision now.. but didn’t tell me anything except that.. it was on Wednesday.. still waiting
Awesome i think yours is much further than mine.... My ADR was for my RPRF... It changed Tuesday or Wednesday... I didnt check my account until Wednesday.... When i called they said security was left... So that might be another wait... Sigh

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Awesome i think yours is much further than mine.... My ADR was for my RPRF... It changed Tuesday or Wednesday... I didnt check my account until Wednesday.... When i called they said security was left... So that might be another wait... Sigh
I see… even when I got my GCMS Notes last month.. it also stated that security was left.. but let’s see.. how long they gonna take.. hope for the best for all

swaguzari

Nov 22, 2018
Anybody here Inland PA and Outland Dependent? Can you share your timelines? Or give any thoughts on mine?

My timeline (CEC)
AOR - Oct 8th 2020

Called IRCC first time - April 12th, 2021:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started

Called IRCC 2nd time - May 7th, 2021, All stages passed - when I asked the agent when - she said everything was passed on April 14th, 2021.

VO - Ottawa.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Anybody here Inland PA and Outland Dependent? Can you share your timelines? Or give any thoughts on mine?

My timeline (CEC)
AOR - Oct 8th 2020

Called IRCC first time - April 12th, 2021:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started

Called IRCC 2nd time - May 7th, 2021, All stages passed - when I asked the agent when - she said everything was passed on April 14th, 2021.

VO - Ottawa.
This is awesome for you... But i wonder whats the hold up??.... Is there travel restrictions on the country your dependents are in?

swaguzari

Nov 22, 2018
This is awesome for you... But i wonder whats the hold up??.... Is there travel restrictions on the country your dependents are in?
Thanks Kerikeri, so yes there are travel restrictions currently. I'm wondering what's stopping them from issuing my COPR. Even with travel restrictions, immediate family members are exempt. So technically if they issue my COPR, my dependent becomes exempt - that's my understanding at least, I may be wrong too.

PS - A friend I know and helped fill his application - AOR Feb 16th 2021, got his COPR on May 5th - CEC with inland dependent. :D Happy for him, and the same time pissed at IRCC's hypocrisy

• Sad
Reactions: Kerikeri

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks Kerikeri, so yes there are travel restrictions currently. I'm wondering what's stopping them from issuing my COPR. Even with travel restrictions, immediate family members are exempt. So technically if they issue my COPR, my dependent becomes exempt - that's my understanding at least, I may be wrong too.

PS - A friend I know and helped fill his application - AOR Feb 16th 2021, got his COPR on May 5th - CEC with inland dependent. :D Happy for him, and the same time pissed at IRCC's hypocrisy
I definitely understand that.... It could be tho thats the reason for not issuing it but iys just so unfair.... Im inland with my dependents and im still not all passed so im not sure how they work

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Progress! No GU, but I logged into my portal and saw that my RCMP ADR went from 'we are reviewing' to N/A!

My AOR is Oct 27, VO Ottawa. I spoke to an agent last week and was told that I was at criminality passed, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. No idea where I'm at now but I hope my COPR isn't too far off! We're getting there!
Hey Mate ,
My AOR is Oct 27 as well.
I just casually checked today , my profile status was showing updated instead of Submitted. I have the same update. My ADR changed from reviewing to not Applicable.
Hope we will share the good news here very soon.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hey Mate ,
My AOR is Oct 27 as well.
I just casually checked today , my profile status was showing updated instead of Submitted. I have the same update. My ADR changed from reviewing to not Applicable.
Hope we will share the good news here very soon.
We getting there... Did you check your account yesterday?

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
We getting there... Did you check your account yesterday?
. It might have got updated on Saturday but I haven’t seen it. I checked it today ( Sunday).
I don’t know if it’s called as a GU , but hope we will get COPR’s soon!