+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Congratsssss!!!!

My profile VO etc are almost similar to yours. I got a GU too last Friday (when I logged into my profile it said "Application updated", but nothing was really updated, and then status changed to "Submitted". No email.) did you get the same GU?
Yes. I got that GU last Friday. No update after that and received call from Officer Yesterday and received COPR on the portal. Last Friday (April 29th) shows as background completion date in portal. May 5th Eligibility and May 6th Approval. I think office who called be completed my Eligibility and Approved it. In your case also Background check would have been completed. You need to wait for Call or Portal email. That will indicate eligibility completion.

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yes. I got that GU last Friday. No update after that and received call from Officer Yesterday and received COPR on the portal. Last Friday (April 29th) shows as background completion date in portal. May 5th Eligibility and May 6th Approval. I think office who called be completed my Eligibility and Approved it. In your case also Background check would have been completed. You need to wait for Call or Portal email. That will indicate eligibility completion.
I hope it gets approved soon :). Do you know when was your eligibility recommend passed?

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I received email today with subject line 'IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.' It has a pdf attached in which they are basically asking to confirm email address and date and port of entry in Canada. I have responded to it. It is from Etobicoke IRCC. How long will it take to get the portal access and then COPR? My AOR is 6th Oct 2020.
What's your primary visa office (CPC)?

rachelf1394

Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone!
i applied on October 20th,
I had been on eligibility: recomend pass for like 2 months, and yesterday it was changed to pass!
i am missing only security!
does anyone have any idea how long security could take???
Thank you!

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Hi everyone!
i applied on October 20th,
I had been on eligibility: recomend pass for like 2 months, and yesterday it was changed to pass!
i am missing only security!
does anyone have any idea how long security could take???
Thank you!
I am in same train - only security is remaining and not started. Looking at the trends it seems like 4-5 days. Let's hope we will hear something soon.
AOR - October 20th

Reactions: Noyan2020

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Just logged into my account saw application status changed to Updated. ADR updated from received on Dec 17 2020 to reviewing on May 6th 2021. Later, application status changed again to submitted. :confused:

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
My eligibility is passed. Don't know why everything else is in progress

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Progress! No GU, but I logged into my portal and saw that my RCMP ADR went from 'we are reviewing' to N/A!

My AOR is Oct 27, VO Ottawa. I spoke to an agent last week and was told that I was at criminality passed, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. No idea where I'm at now but I hope my COPR isn't too far off! We're getting there!

rp4ca

Feb 11, 2021
I received an update yesterday. Asking me to pay Biometric fee for my wife. I was surprised as I was under the impression that all the fees has been paid already. However I made the payment . But the letter asks me to upload the fee receipt to my CIC account. When I login , I do not see an option to upload files as I just see my submitted documents.

Has anyone uploaded documents recently and know how to do it ? Step by step if possible please. Would appreciate the help

AOR : Oct 11 2020
VO : Ottawa