+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Debkumar

Nov 14, 2020
Have anyone with ADR seen any movement? My ADR was on Mar20th and I submitted on Mar 21st. But apart from the acknowledgement email that they have received the ADR nothing has moved. Eligibility is recommended pass but criminality is still in progress. Not sure how criminality can still be in progress? Should I be worried?

AOR: Oct 27th
MEP & Biometric update: Dec 9th
ADR : Mar 20th
ADR submitted : Mar 21st
Eligibility : Rec Pass
Info Sharing : In Progress
Criminality : In Progress
Security: Not Started

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Have anyone with ADR seen any movement? My ADR was on Mar20th and I submitted on Mar 21st. But apart from the acknowledgement email that they have received the ADR nothing has moved. Eligibility is recommended pass but criminality is still in progress. Not sure how criminality can still be in progress? Should I be worried?

I have AOR for October 9.
Called IRCC today, still the status is same as that when I called in Feb 2021.
Eligibility: Recommended yes
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started.
ADR: RCMP (Asked on November 19)- Status is still, we are reviewing the documents.

When I asked when was the last time my file was assessed, told it was on March 8th for some eligibility reviews.

I have seen people getting COPR from October 2020, without any change in profile status, email, or ghost update. So we might hear from them soon. Best of luck everyone.

Reactions: Raj_aud

Debkumar

Nov 14, 2020
ADR: RCMP (Asked on November 19)- Status is still, we are reviewing the documents.

When I asked when was the last time my file was assessed, told it was on March 8th for some eligibility reviews.

I have seen people getting COPR from October 2020, without any change in profile status, email, or ghost update. So we might hear from them soon. Best of luck everyone.
Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed.

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021

My application online hasn’t seen any changes since dec 8,2020 but the ircc agent told me only security is left. I don’t trust the online portal no more.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020

I still have my ADR being reviewed from March 5th! I called today and it's the same status from March 5th when the ADR was requested and submitted. Unlike you, my eligibility is stuck at review required so I am waiting to see if my GCMS will provide any insight as to whether the ADR has been reviewed and any update to eligibility was noted.

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
I still have my ADR being reviewed from March 5th! I called today and it's the same status from March 5th when the ADR was requested and submitted. Unlike you, my eligibility is stuck at review required so I am waiting to see if my GCMS will provide any insight as to whether the ADR has been reviewed and any update to eligibility was noted.
From where did you ordered your GCMS ?

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020

Exactly same status as mine from 20th March... we have same AOR too.. my AOR also oct 27th

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi, What was your adr? I have a review required too.

Lbatallanos

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, I applied Oct 20th and I received a request from the IRCC agent asking for 2 police certificates
1- Dominica but I’ve never been in this country
2- Spain - I did my master with a Spanish University but online and I only visited once for 10 days

my question is if they can request a police certificate of a place where I was a tourist, like Spain

please help!
Thank you!!!!