App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
ok..did you get a call from SC for biometrics?
I am exempted from biometrics since I already gave them last year for my work permit.

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Can anyone please let me know where to check if they have my most updated number? I checked in the profile section but could not find the phone number field in personal details or contact details. Can anyone pls suggest?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Can anyone please let me know where to check if they have my most updated number? I checked in the profile section but could not find the phone number field in personal details or contact details. Can anyone pls suggest?
Call IRCC and find out

ritesth

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Hello Everyone .. Kindly guide me with POF under CEC. What if I have required POF and got a letter from the bank as per the IRCC requirement. My question is, still, I need to upload a letter explaining that I have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or I can simply upload a bank letter only. Thanks
CEC Inland people are not required to upload the POF. I have uploaded the copy of the Invitation Letter. Refer: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29
Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

ritesth

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Ghost update stating what? You got MEP? BIL?
When I logged in to the CIC it was mention that your profile has been updated. Post logout and login it status changed to Submitted. In my profile I do not see any update. I referred some link and people call them as Ghost Update :)

megadett-sk

Nov 19, 2020
When I logged in to the CIC it was mention that your profile has been updated. Post logout and login it status changed to Submitted. In my profile I do not see any update. I referred some link and people call them as Ghost Update :)
Oh I've seen those too but I think it was just a bug in my case because I was having trouble loading the ircc screens, apparently they were on maintenance, then 'submitted' changed to 'updated' and afterwards went back to 'submitted'.
No news at all AOR Oct 20th here

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
what your AOR