+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Did you receive the Biometrics letter on the same day that medical was passed?My medical passed yesterday but no updates after that.
Hello,

CATEGORY: EE-CEC
ITA: 16 Sept 2020
AOR: 1 Oct 2020
Medical passed: 4 Nov 2020
Got a Call from SC today
Biometric Appointment: 27 Nov 2020
I received the BIL 1 day after medical passed. CAn you please let me know if u booked an appointment with SC or did you do any steps? Or should I only wait for a call from SC? please advise. thanks

Reactions: swapanathorat

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Received an update today that medical passed

ITA: 20 Aug 2020
AOR: 9 Oct 2020
Medical passed: 19 Nov 2020
Hi, I am just a newbie in CEC. I am creating express entry profile. Can you please tell me how to answer “ how much money will you bring to Canada ?”

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hello,

ITA: 16 Sept 2020
AOR: 1 Oct 2020
Medical passed: 4 Nov 2020
Got a Call from SC today
Biometric Appointment: 27 Nov 2020
Hi, I am just a newbie in CEC. I am creating express entry profile. Can you please tell me how to answer “ how much money will you bring to Canada ?”

EFan

Aug 6, 2020
Did you receive the Biometrics letter on the same day that medical was passed?My medical passed yesterday but no updates after that.
Hi, yes my BIL and medical passed were on the same day, Yes, it's normal if you did not receive them on the same day. some people get the BIL in 2-5 days after the medical passed.

EFan

Aug 6, 2020
I'm not sure if this is the answer to your question. When I apply to EE-CEC, my immigration agency asked me to give them a bank statement of the fund (at least $13,000 in your account), and 6 months bank statement in details.

EFan

Aug 6, 2020
I received the BIL 1 day after medical passed. CAn you please let me know if u booked an appointment with SC or did you do any steps? Or should I only wait for a call from SC? please advise. thanks
Hi, there is nothing you can do except waiting for the calls. Yes, the call will show "No Caller ID" as I mentioned before. You don't need to call them or do anything, even if you call them, they will say they cannot help. Be careful with the calls, if you miss the call, they probably gonna call you again in 2-3 days. Unfortunately one of my friends missed the SC call 3 times, and her AOR was in July, she hasn't got any calls from them recently. So basically if you missed the call few times, maybe they gonna put you to a "check it later" list or something.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Hi, there is nothing you can do except waiting for the calls. Yes, the call will show "No Caller ID" as I mentioned before. You don't need to call them or do anything, even if you call them, they will say they cannot help. Be careful with the calls, if you miss the call, they probably gonna call you again in 2-3 days. Unfortunately one of my friends missed the SC call 3 times, and her AOR was in July, she hasn't got any calls from them recently. So basically if you missed the call few times, maybe they gonna put you to a "check it later" list or something.
thanks for your response. very helpful. I will keep an eye for their calls.

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Hi, for CEC i think this is not relevant. u can put the amount based on ur bank balance

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I need an urgent help. I am comleting my 1 year cec cexperience next month and thinking of making a Express Entry Profile.But my only doubt is, my wife has a Canadian degree from Alonquin college but she completed it studying in India back in 2008 . Do I need to get ECA for her or not since she has a Canadian degree. She completed her course from INDO-CANADIAN COLLEGE IN DELHI.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Hi All,
ITA 26 July
AOR: 9 OCT.. no update.. upfront medical.
Medical passed today. 21 Nov. but no letter no email not Biometric inviation. Dependes Biometric is already done. Main applicant is pending and is in Canada.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hello, I'am new here.
ITA September
AOR 10 october
Medical update 19 november
PCC requested 19 November
Fingerprinting done 20 november
Bar is 25% with Background : We are processing your background check...

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Hello, I'am new here.
ITA September
AOR 10 october
Medical update 19 november
PCC requested 19 November
Fingerprinting done 20 november
Bar is 25% with Background : We are processing your background check...
how did you get AOR before PCC? also when did u receive the call from SC?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
how did you get AOR before PCC? also when did u receive the call from SC?
Well, the PCC was an additionnal request. As soon as they update my Upfront medical, the following day they ask for my PCC from Canada (which is given by the RCMP).