+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC application: UCI not even updated after submission on May 27, 2020

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Any one has same situation that CEC application submitted in May 2020, but UCI hasn't even updated? Default UCI starts with CAN, supposed to change to the actual UCI which an applicant currently holds within a few days.

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Hello,
I just got this email today for my Web form inquiry, so don’t worry.

Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application under the Canadian Experience Class program. It will be processed according to the date it was received.

For the moment, a temporary number (CANXXXX) has been assigned to your profile in the Express Entry Pool. Rest assured that once your application begins to be processed, that temporary number will be replaced with your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number XXXX.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Denis-Patrick, agent 3996
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: tushya

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hello,
I just got this email today for my Web form inquiry, so don’t worry.

Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application under the Canadian Experience Class program. It will be processed according to the date it was received.

For the moment, a temporary number (CANXXXX) has been assigned to your profile in the Express Entry Pool. Rest assured that once your application begins to be processed, that temporary number will be replaced with your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number XXXX.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Denis-Patrick, agent 3996
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Thank you for the update. I sent an inquiry via the Webform too, but the answer did not seem to be related to my UCI question. Your post answered my question.

drjaved

Oct 10, 2022
Any one has same situation that CEC application submitted in May 2020, but UCI hasn't even updated? Default UCI starts with CAN, supposed to change to the actual UCI which an applicant currently holds within a few days.
I submitted the EP on 27th May , still UCI is showing CANXXX no update for almost 55 days. When I called IRCC , they said they are processingthe application. I don't know what to make out of this

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I submitted the EP on 27th May , still UCI is showing CANXXX no update for almost 55 days. When I called IRCC , they said they are processingthe application. I don't know what to make out of this
It means they have a backlog and they are processing your application. Just wait it out a bit more

jigneshvasoya

Jun 28, 2023
Hi,

I got AOR(CEC category) on Jun 16th,2023. And still my UCI start with 'CAN'.
No updates after AOR on express entry home page.
I hope all will be fine.

Is there any other way to find out any details about current status??

Thanks!

Wizz9989

Jan 6, 2024
Hi,

I got AOR(CEC category) on Jun 16th,2023. And still my UCI start with 'CAN'.
No updates after AOR on express entry home page.
I hope all will be fine.

Is there any other way to find out any details about current status??

Thanks!
Hi Jignesh,
Could you share your experience please. How long did it took for you to get the uci updated? I’m in a similar situation. Appreciate your response!