+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC application questions

form_filler

May 4, 2013
Hello,
I am applying for PR under CEC and I have several questions. I am a US citizen living in BC with a open work permit.

I have been divorced in the last year, do I need to supply travel info for my ex-spouse? It asks for info for the last ten years, and since we were married within the last ten years I figured I should check to be sure.

What do I put for the "TO" date under Country of Residence on the General Application? the pdf form gives me an error if I try and enter the current date. I am thinking it should be the expiration date on my work permit.

What should I put for "Date and Place of last entry to Canada"? I am planning on going to visit family this summer and also travel outside of Canada for work. If I enter the current last Date and Place of entry to Canada it will not be correct by the time my application is reviewed.

What do I put for Certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ)? It asks if I have received it and if no when I applied for it, Is this required if I am not planning on living or working in Quebec?

Thanks
Pete

bhiwani

Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure about the answer to your 1st question. Seniors should be able to help.
To Date under country of residence should be the date you sign your application form.
Date and Place of last entry to Canada should be the current last Date and Place of entry to Canada before signing your application. You can't really predict the future.
CSQ is Not Applicable to you as you are in BC and plan to stay there. Leave it blank or put NA after taking the printout.