+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC application - processing payment status

lalithkumar21

Aug 22, 2017
Hi,

I tried submitting my express entry application, when I tried to do it through interac, it failed twice! So when I go back and login to cic, it says my application is under "payment processing" status, I'm worried since the payment didn't go through nor I received any email yet? Let me know, I have tried to close and relaunch the cic site, it still shows the same thing, since I can't continue my application !

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hi,

I tried submitting my express entry application, when I tried to do it through interac, it failed twice! So when I go back and login to cic, it says my application is under "payment processing" status, I'm worried since the payment didn't go through nor I received any email yet? Let me know, I have tried to close and relaunch the cic site, it still shows the same thing, since I can't continue my application !
Your best bet is to call CIC so they can get it fixed for you. And since it's an Interac you can also check your bank account to see if the money has left your account. If not then you have to do it one more time. Don't over do it, just call CIC and discuss it with them. They should be able to pull up your account.

Best of luck,