+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Adarsh K S

Aug 19, 2021
PPR received. Timeline as below

ITA: April 29th
AOR: June 26th
Medical passed: July 23rd
Biometric : N/A (already provided as part of work permit)
GU1: Aug 12
GU2: Aug 19
GU3: Oct 25th
Portal mail: Oct 25th
VO: Etobicoke
COPR : Nov 7th
PPR: Dec 17th

Sandeep2200

Aug 28, 2021
PPR received. Timeline as below

ITA: April 29th
AOR: June 26th
Medical passed: July 23rd
Biometric : N/A (already provided as part of work permit)
GU1: Aug 12
GU2: Aug 19
GU3: Oct 25th
Portal mail: Oct 25th
VO: Etobicoke
COPR : Nov 7th
PPR: Dec 17th
What was your VO before portal email.?

Rrama Ruparel

Dec 28, 2021
Hello,
ITA- 1st March 2021 (Applied with 3 family members as dependents)
Upfront Medical - 22nd March
Applied - 1 st June 2021
AOT- 2 nd June 2021.
MEDICAL PASS - still waiTing for the message.
Biometric Request- Still waiting for the message.
I want to ask if anyone is in the same situation. After I submitted my application ( family of 4), I haven’t received any response from IRCC. Even my medical update is pending and not received biometric request. It’s almost more then 6 months. It’s just showing on my portal the application has not yet started any process.
Thank you.

VJ9899

Apr 18, 2021
I would suggest you to check with your panel physician first if they had submitted the medical report from their end and was there any response from IRCC about your medicals. Second step would be to raise a GCMS request. You might get response after a month.

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
Good for you as you received your notes already i hope i receive mine soon. I ordered on November 20 and have not received it til now.
Ordered gcms on Nov 5 and not received yet.
ordered a new one through cbsa yesterday.
I feel that I will be like those who is waiting since 2020.
It’s ridiculous that October 2021 people start to get their copr while others waiting from 2020.
And the worst part is you can do literally nothing about it.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Ordered gcms on Nov 5 and not received yet.
ordered a new one through cbsa yesterday.
I feel that I will be like those who is waiting since 2020.
It’s ridiculous that October 2021 people start to get their copr while others waiting from 2020.
And the worst part is you can do literally nothing about it.
I ordered cbsa notes as well last December 7 hopefully i’ll get my cbsa notes on time. I know as I have 2 applications in process one through provincial nomination paper based which has been in process since March 2020 with no updates at all and a CEC application AOR Aug 15 and still waiting til now. My BOWP already expired last Dec 13 and have applied for a new one and still waiting as well for that one so yeah it is frustrating to wait and have to pay so much fees just to get pr and to stay here. But what can we do right.

B71

Feb 20, 2019
Someone please help as there is no action in my account since the following

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results-We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
  • Review of additional document-July 26, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • September 8, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SubjectDate sentDate read
Biometrics Collection LetterJuly 26, 20211627303511857July 26, 2021
Request letterJuly 22, 2021July 23, 2021
Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residenceJune 25, 2021June 25, 2021
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionJune 25, 2021June 25, 2021

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I ordered cbsa notes as well last December 7 hopefully i’ll get my cbsa notes on time. I know as I have 2 applications in process one through provincial nomination paper based which has been in process since March 2020 with no updates at all and a CEC application AOR Aug 15 and still waiting til now. My BOWP already expired last Dec 13 and have applied for a new one and still waiting as well for that one so yeah it is frustrating to wait and have to pay so much fees just to get pr and to stay here. But what can we do right.
Really frustrating that we are in double jeopardy. I’m also pnp Nov 2020 and CEC June 2021. Pnp eligibility passed January last year and since then waiting. CEC no one touching my file as even eligibility not started in 7 months. We paid pnp fee, we paid EE fee, we paid CEC EE fee, we have pnp conditions till we get PR and even after PR, we have jobs, we have been contributing to the economy and in return we get this. I’m inclined to start thinking about my decision to move to canada hoping that the system here is based on the principles of justice and equality.