CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Finally got my eCoPR today!!

AOR: June 2, 2021
Portal credential: December 30, 2021
eCoPR: January 14, 2022

According to my GCMS note, my application was approved in the end of July but no news from them for 4 months.
I emailed to IRCC Portal and Ottawa visa office to request for the portal credential email in the end of the year and finally they moved.
They again stopped moving after the portal creation, I sent two emails to only IRCC Portal but nothing for two weeks.
This morning I emailed including the Ottawa visa office again, then few hours later I got eCoPR.

All this time I had to push so much for them to move. (emailing to different offices)
But it worked at least for me.

It has been an absolute nightmare but I'm glad I could finally share with you all my experience.

I hope this will help someone.

Cheers,
VO ??

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021

According to my GCMS note, my application was approved in the end of July but no news from them for 4 months.
I emailed to IRCC Portal and Ottawa visa office to request for the portal credential email in the end of the year and finally they moved.
They again stopped moving after the portal creation, I sent two emails to only IRCC Portal but nothing for two weeks.
This morning I emailed including the Ottawa visa office again, then few hours later I got eCoPR.

All this time I had to push so much for them to move. (emailing to different offices)

It has been an absolute nightmare but I'm glad I could finally share with you all my experience.

Cheers,
hi can you tell me when you sent email to portal and cpc did you got automated reply ?
or you got portal email?

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021

Cheers,
Congratulations! I’m also in the same position. Can you pls share the Ottawa office email ID. TIA

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
Congratulations!! I’m also in the same position. Can you pls share the Ottawa office email ID. TÍA
i didn't get any portal email yet. I just email them and they send me automated reply in which they also mentioned ** do not reply to this email**.So that's why i am confirming that everyone gets automated reply or portal email ?

Dec 25, 2021
CEC inland
AOR june 29
Medical passes Aug 9
Waiting for the golden email since then. Tried contacting IRCC, emailed VO office, ordered GCMS notes but no response. Is there anyone in the same situation?

binnyindia

Apr 26, 2018
CEC inland
AOR: June 6th, 2021
VO: RROC

MEDICAL AND BIO PASSED ON July 7th.

does anyone know what is the email address for rroc vo?

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
CEC inland
AOR june 29
Medical passes Aug 9
Waiting for the golden email since then. Tried contacting IRCC, emailed VO office, ordered GCMS notes but no response. Is there anyone in the same situation?
CEC inland.
AOR June 1,
Medical passed July 2, (expired on Sep 30)
Medical under review again since Oct 26,
GCMS ordered Nov 5, not received.
That's all.

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
CEC inland
AOR: June 6th, 2021
VO: RROC

MEDICAL AND BIO PASSED ON July 7th.

does anyone know what is the email address for rroc vo?
Mine AIR is may 7th m on same boat I heard that t 90 percentage of applied in may files are stuck but saw one guy he applied in Nov 2020 got golden email Tuesday and uploaded information same day and got ecopr today

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
Aor June 30, everything else is done (Medical, Biometrics) and updated.
Received a request to update some documents yesterday.
can I know what documents because they asked me too on 25 Oct and I submitted on oct28 still no update after that

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
I was lucky to get connected to an agent last week. She told me my eligibility is still in progress, criminality not started, security passed. Not sure what is really happening with my file as I haven’t received my notes yet. The last update I got was when my bg check status went back to we are processing from in progress last November 29. I reckon that was security pass and info sharing? Not sure why criminality was left out?
Sorry but I m also in contact with ircc from last 2 weeks almost daily because we are 5 people in our house Waiting yesterday they told me criminality and medical passed and eligibility review and security under process but today they said security is not initiated yet and he told me security check is last step after receiving approval of eligibility so I wondering how they said security cleared and criminality not started

karpa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Applied on June 19
No update at all. Didn’t get the biometric letter max medical is passed yet
I received the confirmation portal email today. I submitted a webform yesterday stating that my application has exceeded the normal processing time and requested an update.
Try sending out a webform.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Sorry but I m also in contact with ircc from last 2 weeks almost daily because we are 5 people in our house Waiting yesterday they told me criminality and medical passed and eligibility review and security under process but today they said security is not initiated yet and he told me security check is last step after receiving approval of eligibility so I wondering how they said security cleared and criminality not started
I got the same info on my gcms notes. I honestly have no idea why that’s the sequence of my file but from what I see in my notes my security is blank, criminality not started, info sharing complete and eligibility review required.