+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Jul 3, 2021
How many GU are yoy guys usually getting? I just got my first GU today.

My AOR is June 01. Me and my wife on my application.

Not sure of the status of my criminality, background or eligibility because I have been trying to call IRCC for the past 2 weeks at 8AM sharp and they hang up because they are "experiencing a high volume of calls"

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
Hello ,

I managed to speak to IRCC agent today and she just informed me that my Background is inprogress and no correspondence is yet sent, something which I can see on my online account.However on this forum ppl have mentioned that they were able to confirm status like "Criminality ,Security " etc on the call with agent. Is this something we specially need to ask?or is provided by agent? Also, is there online tool where we can see this apart from GC Key account.Please help.

My AOR:22nd June
Medical Passed: 20th July
No updates after that

Thanks
Similar thing happened to me. The agent gave me the same status as in portal. Then I specifically asked her about eligibility, after that she gave me all the individual status. Not sure if she would have given those status without me asking, might depend on agent to agent. I am not aware of any online tool apart from the portal that we are using.

ayon1971

Aug 18, 2021
Try to call in the morning. I tried several times in the past with no success but got through today at the very first attempt.
I spoke to the agent today morning. they informed that BG and eligibility is in progress. VO : Ottawa. does anyone know how fast is the processing in OTTAWA

Reactions: NILA33

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
I spoke to the agent today morning. they informed that BG and eligibility is in progress. VO : Ottawa. does anyone know how fast is the processing in OTTAWA
What number did you call and how to connect representative? It plays recorded message for me with same status what I see on portal

ayon1971

Aug 18, 2021
What number did you call and how to connect representative? It plays recorded message for me with same status what I see on portal
call +1 888 242 2100, post the automated messages you will be asked if you want to speak to rep and press 0.... it will connect.... i tried for last 2 days and today i was successful... do it in the morning just before 8am

Jul 3, 2021
How many GU are yoy guys usually getting? I just got my first GU today.

My AOR is June 01. Me and my wife on my application.

Not sure of the status of my criminality, background or eligibility because I have been trying to call IRCC for the past 2 weeks at 8AM sharp and they hang up because they are "experiencing a high volume of calls"
Update... 30 minutes ago I was working and received a call from Immigration. They verified my address and confirmed that my dependent lived with me at the same address. Before she hung up she said that was my Landing and I will be receiving my PR confirmation soon on my email.

Itengcanada

Jun 21, 2021
Update... 30 minutes ago I was working and received a call from Immigration. They verified my address and confirmed that my dependent lived with me at the same address. Before she hung up she said that was my Landing and I will be receiving my PR confirmation soon on my email.
Congrats

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Thanks. Lucky you

remchu123

Apr 16, 2021
I finally got through the crazy phone lines with the IRCC. It took me few days to actually get into the queue.
Anyways, heres my timeline:

AOR - June 29th
MEP - July 27th
BIO - July 28th

I don't know if I had a ghost update or not but my background check is this:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Called IRCC today, nothing started except for my background check. so no eligibility or criminality.
my VO is CPC Edmonton. I just googled about CPC Edmonton and people are saying that they are very very very slow. Could anyone comment on this?

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
Similar thing happened to me. The agent gave me the same status as in portal. Then I specifically asked her about eligibility, after that she gave me all the individual status. Not sure if she would have given those status without me asking, might depend on agent to agent. I am not aware of any online tool apart from the portal that we are using.
Thank You :)