+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Nosyllek

Nov 24, 2019
So finally, I was able to get across to IRCC today.

AOR - 12 June
Medical - under review (I gave reason for this few pages back but got an advice from the agent on what to do to expedite....done)
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - in process
Still hanging on .... hopefully get all approval before month end.

Nosyllek

Nov 24, 2019
AOR : 27th June
Medical Passed : 29th July
Bio Given : 30th July
No Updates after that

i am not able to talk to IRCC customer care, the calls keep on getting terminated after all the prompts.
Try to call in the morning. I tried several times in the past with no success but got through today at the very first attempt.

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
Hello ,

I managed to speak to IRCC agent today and she just informed me that my Background is inprogress and no correspondence is yet sent, something which I can see on my online account.However on this forum ppl have mentioned that they were able to confirm status like "Criminality ,Security " etc on the call with agent. Is this something we specially need to ask?or is provided by agent? Also, is there online tool where we can see this apart from GC Key account.Please help.

My AOR:22nd June
Medical Passed: 20th July
No updates after that

Thanks

Reactions: Aman1212

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Hello ,

I managed to speak to IRCC agent today and she just informed me that my Background is inprogress and no correspondence is yet sent, something which I can see on my online account.However on this forum ppl have mentioned that they were able to confirm status like "Criminality ,Security " etc on the call with agent. Is this something we specially need to ask?or is provided by agent? Also, is there online tool where we can see this apart from GC Key account.Please help.

My AOR:22nd June
Medical Passed: 20th July
No updates after that

Thanks
Whats your VO if you have asked ?

yash041

Aug 11, 2019
canada
Category........
CEC
Today I got a pr portal request in the afternoon. An applicant with 1 dependent. Noc 2174 Timeline: 17 April invitation, 12 June Aor, 14 July bio request, 13 august Passed medical, no ghost or anything, 18 august email portal req.

Hope you get eCOPR soon!
Good Luck, Stay patience

Last edited:

Itengcanada

Jun 21, 2021
Today i got pr portal request in afternoon. Applicant with 1 dependent. Noc 2174 timeline : 17 april invitation,12 june Aor, 14 july bio request , 13 august medical approved , no ghost or anything, 18 august email portal req .

Hope you get eCOPR soon!
Good Luck, stay patience
Medical approved and passed are 2 different things ?

NKasnia

Aug 5, 2021
Today i got pr portal request in afternoon. Applicant with 1 dependent. Noc 2174 timeline : 17 april invitation,12 june Aor, 14 july bio request , 13 august medical approved , no ghost or anything, 18 august email portal req .

Hope you get eCOPR soon!
Good Luck, stay patience
You used old medical or new medical?

Jun 13, 2021

Hope you get eCOPR soon!
Good Luck, stay patience
Hi Yash congrats .
I have a question.. for biometrics , you and your spouse did you get BIL together or separately. ?