+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Kay1990

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Just got off the call from IRCC. They mentioned that Medical & Eligibility has been passed and Info Sharing has been completed. Background (criminality & security) is in progress. The last update I received through my online profile was that my Background changed to "In Progress" on Aug 2nd. No update in my profile after.
Your Aor?

kumar R

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Guys
I received PR portal confirmation email but my file still says in processing..they only send email to those whom they going to approve?

Nosyllek

Nov 24, 2019
Hello,

Please, how exactly do you guys get through to IRCC by phone? Any special trick you guys use to get through easily? I've tried and tried but keeps terminating my calls after going through all the prompts.

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
Hello,

Please, how exactly do you guys get through to IRCC by phone? Any special trick you guys use to get through easily? I've tried and tried but keeps terminating my calls after going through all the prompts.
For me, this was the first time I called. Total call time was 1 hour approximately with majority being the wait time. I navigated through the options, at one point, it failed to recognize my application number saying not a valid number, I tried once more using the back option. Then I got to the option of the call transfer to agent where the wait time was the most, 40-45 mins.

Nosyllek

Nov 24, 2019
For me, this was the first time I called. Total call time was 1 hour approximately with majority being the wait time. I navigated through the options, at one point, it failed to recognize my application number saying not a valid number, I tried once more using the back option. Then I got to the option of the call transfer to agent where the wait time was the most, 40-45 mins.
Hmm......you re so lucky. It tells me directly that " we have a large volume of calls and cannot connect you to agents now". Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate. I will just have to keep trying.

Gypsy_Q

Oct 13, 2020
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hello,

I try to call at around 8 am and if i get through, i request a call back instead of being on hold. They have always called back.

remmus

Jul 31, 2021
Hi c: Late Update

ITA - May 13
AOR - June 12
MEP & BIL - July 12
Submit Bio - July 23
Called to IRCC - August 6 (The agent said background check is in progress and others are not started)
GU - August 9
Portal Mail - August 10 (11pm EST)
Credential Mail - August 11 (6pm EST)
Update Address and Photo - August 11
eCOPR - August 15 (1pm EST)

Portal Office - OSC
Single / LMIA / No additional document

Hope yall get eCOPR soon!
Good Luck