+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

fanfann195

Jun 28, 2021
Hey, did your background ever change to 'in progress or something like that? my AOR is June 17th and July 19th was my last update when I saw that my background status changed. Did you get any updates before receiving the portal email?
Hi my AOR 614,Mep 714,GU720 and it was for the background status change, my primary vois Sydney, secondary is ottawa

Gypsy_Q

Oct 13, 2020
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Anyone with Edmonton VO? How are they in terms of processing times and updates??

MG.

Jun 18, 2021
I dont have access to my account my agent have all the details. I have no idea whats going on right now

trymybest

Feb 11, 2020
I received an email today from IRCC requesting additional documents (paystub, t4, noa). It says "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents"

Does that mean I am in my final decision before receiving my golden email?

AOR June 11, 2021
VO: Ottawa

bjayviray

Nov 9, 2017
I received an email today from IRCC requesting additional documents (paystub, t4, noa). It says "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents"

AOR June 11, 2021
my sister received her pr approval few weeks after they asked her t4.

Drafty132

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021

AOR June 11, 2021
No they are processing your eligibility and work Experience to be specific.

people usually attach t4s and paystubs with the experience letter.

Reactions: Littlestar123

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
received email credential for pr confirmation but the problem my wife and daughter UCI are same. What should I do? anyone here have same problem?