+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
1st - Syndey
2nd - Ottawa

actually when i call ircc last friday the agent said criminality and infor sharing not started
Eligibility under review
Security not started
Thats why when i received portal email last sunday i was suprised wasn’t expecting it.
That's strange! That means may be even their system is not very upto date. Anyways good for you !! :)

Pushpraj

Jul 12, 2021
Hi,

I have a similar situation as of Pariya w.r.t Birth certificate translation. I have attached the Translated birth certificate from certified translator in Canada and the copy of the original certificated stamped by the translator (in black and white). I thought the copy of the original certificate stamped by the translator is enough and did not attach the original birth certificate (the colored one). Should I be worried? Can someone clarify pls? Thanks in Advance!
Hi, Did your application go smoothly because I have also uploaded only original certificated stamped copy of my marriage certificate and did not attach original one. I am little worried after reading few comments . Please reply

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey, did your background ever change to 'in progress or something like that? my AOR is June 17th and July 19th was my last update when I saw that my background status changed. Did you get any updates before receiving the portal email?
No changes. I saw only 2 GU. One for Medical and BIL and the 2nd GU was Saturday Aug 7

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
1st - Syndey
2nd - Ottawa

actually when i call ircc last friday the agent said criminality and infor sharing not started
Eligibility under review
Security not started
Thats why when i received portal email last sunday i was suprised wasn’t expecting it.
I have Same situation Got my Bio and medical Done and Got a ghost Update next day , Called IRCC they said its may be defective update :) VO :CIO Sydney .

Éclair

Aug 9, 2021
Got off the phone with an IRCC agent and this was the update he provided:
VO moved to Ottawa from Edmonton
AOR - June 02, 2021
Medical Passed - June 30th
Biometrics- Request received June 30th and Completed July 5th

Eligibility: Recommended Passed on 24th July
Criminality: In progress
Security: In progress

What does Recommended pass mean?