+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

sansan19

Jul 9, 2021
got portal email yesterday
Wow congrats! Did your background status change back to "we're processing..."? Did you ever call IRCC regarding your application status? My timeline is pretty much the same as yours but my security and criminality havent been started yet. My VO is Ottawa too

poo1982

Feb 12, 2021
one question when we are going for Biometric do we need to submit anything (like for medical we are submitting one document) in our profile or we just need to appear for biometric based on letter we receive and CIC will fetch required information automatically.

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Wow congrats! Did your background status change back to "we're processing..."? Did you ever call IRCC regarding your application status? My timeline is pretty much the same as yours but my security and criminality havent been started yet. My VO is Ottawa too
yes I called 2 times actually. Last time I called they said my background has started and then one or two days later I got portal email. So i guess take them 1 2 weeks to clear background. The background also includes eligibility, that's what he told me

Reactions: RoTaBl

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi guys I have a question
Should be fine if I leave Canadá for a week and after I come back? That will affect my PR process? I have a valid work permit at the moment.
Be sure that you have a TRV too. Because i have a work permit till August 2022 but my visa expired last april. I can’t leave Canada now.
I applied visitor visa 3 months ago but the processing time says 173 days:)
If everything goes well, I guess I will get my PR before the visa:)

sansan19

Jul 9, 2021
yes I called 2 times actually. Last time I called they said my background has started and then one or two days later I got portal email. So i guess take them 1 2 weeks to clear background. The background also includes eligibility, that's what he told me
Thank you! And what about your background status on the portal? Did it switch back to "we're processing..." or it never changed since the beginning?

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Did you background check change to InProgress in the portal? Also on which date did your medical passed?
how did you know Criminality passed have you called them ? Mine medical was also passed on 28th july and gave biometeric on 29th got a GU in evening on 29th but nothing changed .

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
how did you know Criminality passed have you called them ? Mine medical was also passed on 28th july and gave biometeric on 29th got a GU in evening on 29th but nothing changed .
I was able to call them on Monday and got the update from the agent. Thats how i came to know about my VOs as well. No GU on my account yet.

Reactions: Aman1212

Gigiwilliam

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-June-2021
AOR June 11, bio did July 12. Nothing so far, even no a single GU.