Sharing my timeline:
AOR: June 1
Medical passed: July 2
PCC request: July 2
Biometrics request: July 16
Biometrics done: July 21
PCC submitted: Aug 2

Now positively waiting for eCOPR.
Hi! Did you receive a message when they start to review your police certificate?

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, everyone. Asking for you opinion please. I will be completing my 1year NOC B on September 1. Is it okay to create a profile now on IRCC? Then just wait for September 1st to submit my documents in case I will receive and ITA this august? I am just anxious that the draw for September will be for FSW or non specific program. Any suggestions please. Thank you.

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Hi, everyone. Asking for you opinion please. I will be completing my 1year NOC B on September 1. Is it okay to create a profile now on IRCC? Then just wait for September 1st to submit my documents in case I will receive and ITA this august? I am just anxious that the draw for September will be for FSW or non specific program. Any suggestions please. Thank you.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but to be eligible for CEC, you need to have at least 1year Canadian work experience. You can open a profile and if you have other work experiences outside Canada (I don't know what your situation is) and depending on how high your CRS is, you could be eligible for FSW. But to be eligible for CEC you need to have 1year. You can start an initial profile now and then update it immediately you clock 1 year in September. I'll advice to submit the profile if you have clocked 1 year unless you are eligible for FSW. I hope this makes sense. I am not an expert, please seek other opinions too.

Puri3333

Dec 27, 2017
I didn't call, so I don't know. I hope not the Montreal office...
Mine is ottawa
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but to be eligible for CEC, you need to have at least 1year Canadian work experience. You can open a profile and if you have other work experiences outside Canada (I don't know what your situation is) and depending on how high your CRS is, you could be eligible for FSW. But to be eligible for CEC you need to have 1year. You can start an initial profile now and then update it immediately you clock 1 year in September. I'll advice to submit the profile if you have clocked 1 year unless you are eligible for FSW. I hope this makes sense. I am not an expert, please seek other opinions too.
True,Without 1 year of CAN experience it will be considered international experience

Reactions: olaKaf89

Mlongen

Jul 30, 2020
Got off the phone with an IRCC agent (super nice guy btw, was able to speak to him after 10+ attempts today) and this was the update he provided:
NOC 2174 Inland
VO Ottawa
AOR - June 15, 2021
Medical Passed - July 13, 2021
Biometrics Not Needed- July 13, 2021 (Were completed earlier in 2019)

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Either not started or in progress, don't remember exactly

Anxiously waiting to get a portal confirmation email soon :D

ma_farouk99

Jul 21, 2021
Got off the phone with an IRCC agent (super nice guy btw, was able to speak to him after 10+ attempts today) and this was the update he provided:
NOC 2174 Inland
VO Ottawa
AOR - June 15, 2021
Medical Passed - July 13, 2021
Biometrics Not Needed- July 13, 2021 (Were completed earlier in 2019)

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Either not started or in progress, don't remember exactly

Anxiously waiting to get a portal confirmation email soon :D
Did u get any GUs?

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
i created profile at month 11th. And waited until it hit 1 year to submit. I am waiting for E-Copr now.