+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I called IRCC today and I have passed all the stages except the security check. Any idea how long will that takes?
My aor is June 4 2021
Mep July 1 2021
My BC is currently showing as “in progress” since July 19 2021

Hello ,
I am not able to reach to an agent when I call IRCC. How did you do that ? Please suggest . Thanks

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
AOR June 2.
Medical passed June 30
Biometric request June 30
Bio done July 2
BC shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I am not able to reach to an IRCC agent on phone , it always drops the call by saying " they are receiving high call volume, please call back later"
It's so confusing , not sure what's exactly the status of my file ?

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Hi Everyone

ITA- May 20, 2021
Upfront medicals- June 3, 2021
Submitted profile- June 29, 2021
AOR- June 29, 2021

Wish you all (including myself :) ) best of luck

Question: My biometric already done with work permit last year. Is it again needed for PR?
I received my medical passed confirmation today 27 July

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
AOR June 2.
Medical passed June 30
Bio done July 2
BC shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I am not able to reach to an IRCC agent on phone , it always drops the call by saying " they are receiving high call volume, please call back later"
Only way to know exact status is by speaking to IRCC agent. Just keep trying at different times and you would be able to connect . There is no other way to circumvent this . With your timelines I am hoping you would have cleared eligibilty by now but again only way to know that is by speaking to an agent. Good luck !! Keep posting your updates here .

Reactions: Littlestar123

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hello,

Pls I wanted to find out if it was ok if I sent an old medicals (that was used for work permit) for a new incomplete medical which is being currently used for PR application?
The medical is incomplete because the X-ray is pending till November.

AOR - June 12
Medicals - We are reviewing the results of your medicals (changed to this status on July 11)
Biometrics details were only updated but not yet changed to passed.

I still have the old medicals and was wondering if I can use that result to cover at least the X-ray I did then before entering Canada in 2019.
Hi, can you elaborate more, you must have put MIE number based on latest medical , right ? Do you have another MIE from previous medical assessment ?

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
How do we come to know about ghost update in our application?
You have login to IRCC website and check your account ( do everyday once at least ) and if status shows “application / profile updated “ and when you click on application and don’t find any changes then it’s a ghost update.

shharma

Jul 18, 2021
May be the email is for the medicals update only. Did you receive additional notification apart from the notification for medicals? The notification that we receive are many hours delayed after the update that happens in our profile. I received the notification at 10 PM eastern, whereas the update happened in the profile earlier in the day.
No I did note receive any other notification. But I was reading on other forum that we do not get a notification for Medical pass.

sansan19

Jul 9, 2021
AOR June 2.
Medical passed June 30
Bio done July 2

Did your BC status switch back from "in progress" or it has always been like that since the beginning?

I was able to speak with an agent after several attempts. I would say just try calling different times during the day. I called right at 12:15pm and got connected to an agent after 45 mins being on hold.

Reactions: Littlestar123

Nosyllek

Nov 24, 2019
Hi, can you elaborate more, you must have put MIE number based on latest medical , right ? Do you have another MIE from previous medical assessment ?
Yes I included the MIE number for the latest upfront medicals (done on May 17) for the application but X-ray was NOT done for spouse due to pregnancy. This seems to be why Medicals has not been passed yet. I presume we are supposed to wait till November when she gives birth.
So I wanted to know if it would be ok to use my spouse's old medical results (done in 2019 for work permit) so that we don't have to wait till November.

I learnt they accept old medicals now.