+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

B.T

Jun 13, 2021
Received 2 GUs. One yesterday and one today, nothing has changed.

AOR: 2nd June
Medical/Bio: 29th June
Primary VO: Edmonton
Secondary VO: Sydney

I called last Wednesday and agent said Criminality was in progress, nothing else started.

CanTN2015

Dec 18, 2019
AOR(23June21)-MEDPass(21July21)
Just before I spoke to IRCC customer agent to get the status, they update me the following is passed(R10,Med,Review of eligibility) and currently in criminality check and my application in Sydney NS. But, I haven't received any email as well no update in my profile.

Question:
1 - Agent updated me the Review of eligibility is passed. In this short span will they complete the Review of eligibility?
2 - Also my Med is passed in the Sydney NS office, and also criminality is in process with the same office. As per the others thread till Med one office and after criminality etc. in other office. Will they process in one office?

Thanks!!!

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Just received the confirmation portal email.(July 28th).
Sharing my timeline here, hope it helps!

AOR June 8th
Medical passed July 12
Biometric request July 12
Bio done July 12
1 GU July 27th.
Congratulations!! Good for you. You must feel so relieved.

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
Inland with 1 dependent
ITA: maybe 2 Jun
Upfront medical: 10 Jun
Application submitted: 28 Jun
AOR: 28 Jun

No update since then. I have seen people get bio and med update within 1 month. For me it has been almost a month still there is no update. Anyone in the same boat. Is this normal?

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
Just received the confirmation portal email.(July 28th).
Sharing my timeline here, hope it helps!

AOR June 8th
Medical passed July 12
Biometric request July 12
Bio done July 12
1 GU July 27th.
Hello, when you mentioned 1 GU, does that mean that your background check changed to "In process"?

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Only way to know exact status is by speaking to IRCC agent. Just keep trying at different times and you would be able to connect . There is no other way to circumvent this . With your timelines I am hoping you would have cleared eligibilty by now but again only way to know that is by speaking to an agent. Good luck !! Keep posting your updates here .
Thank you , I will try to call them back again today.
Got an update in my profile today:
biometrics status shows :
  • June 2, 2021 Completed.

Last edited:

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I am in the same boat as you. Biometrics was done on July 12th, it got updates on the same day, but under the biometrics section, it has not be updated.
Got an update in my profile today:
biometrics status shows :
  • June 2, 2021 Completed.

Last edited:

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Enter UCI > Pr application > check application status > wait for the last option 0 connect to an agent > enter phone number to request a call back
Please check my method above
usually it drops after I reach the "connect with agent" option. Thank you for the steps. I will try again today.