+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Nosyllek

Nov 24, 2019
Hello,

Pls I wanted to find out if it was ok if I sent an old medicals (that was used for work permit) for a new incomplete medical which is being currently used for PR application?
The medical is incomplete because the X-ray is pending till November.

AOR - June 12
Medicals - We are reviewing the results of your medicals (changed to this status on July 11)
Biometrics details were only updated but not yet changed to passed.

I still have the old medicals and was wondering if I can use that result to cover at least the X-ray I did then before entering Canada in 2019.

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
I received a mail that something has updated in my application, but i do not see any changes. I received this first mail after my Medical passed yesterday, thats still the last update in my application.
May be the email is for the medicals update only. Did you receive additional notification apart from the notification for medicals? The notification that we receive are many hours delayed after the update that happens in our profile. I received the notification at 10 PM eastern, whereas the update happened in the profile earlier in the day.

96aajjcc

Jul 12, 2021
I called IRCC today and I have passed all the stages except the security check. Any idea how long will that takes?
My aor is June 4 2021
Mep July 1 2021
My BC is currently showing as “in progress” since July 19 2021

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
I called IRCC today and I have passed all the stages except the security check. Any idea how long will that takes?
My aor is June 4 2021
Mep July 1 2021
My BC is currently showing as “in progress” since July 19 2021
Super congrats...What is your VO?

96aajjcc

Jul 12, 2021
Super congrats...What is your VO?
It’s really interesting to find out my processing officer is currently working from home. :oops::oops:
there is no office assigned to my application right now, but previously my application was in OSC - Ottawa

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
It’s really interesting to find out my processing officer is currently working from home. :oops::oops:
there is no office assigned to my application right now, but previously my application was in OSC - Ottawa
You can expect PPR email soon as you have cleared all stages and hopefully "Security" should be cleared within 1-2 weeks...

I got to know my application is also in from OSC - OTTAWA as per previous call from IRCC Agent (2 weeks back) and only Criminality was passed that time. Not sure of latest status as I'm not able to connect to Agent...