+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Rbrar18

Jan 9, 2021
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-09-2020
Does the letter tell you where to do your biometrics? The notification I got yesterday required me to pay for biometrics and then upload the payment receipt in my IRCC profile as an additional document. Did you get the same thing?
I already paid my biometrics fees when submitting the file.The letter gives me a link to book an appointment at my nearest location.

Jul 3, 2021
Hello, how do you guys get in touch with IRCC? I keep calling them and they keep turning down my call after 10 minutes waiting.

I am worry as I see a lot of people have received notification that their medicals passes but I got my AOR on June 1st and still nothing.

Last week I got a letter telling me to may the Biometrics fee but I have yet to see the medicals passed on my account or another letter with the instructions on how to provide my Biometrics.

Anyone have any Idea what could be happening?

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Hello, how do you guys get in touch with IRCC? I keep calling them and they keep turning down my call after 10 minutes waiting.

I am worry as I see a lot of people have received notification that their medicals passes but I got my AOR on June 1st and still nothing.

Last week I got a letter telling me to may the Biometrics fee but I have yet to see the medicals passed on my account or another letter with the instructions on how to provide my Biometrics.

Anyone have any Idea what could be happening?
Just like you, I am also waiting for the biometric instruction letter. I made payment yesterday.

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Hello everyone,

ITA- April 01, 2021
Upfront medicals- May 28, 2021
Submitted profile- June 08, 2021
AOR- June 08, 2021
Bio-metrics- pending

Dependent- 01 (outland)
Upfornt Medical- April 12, 2021
Bio-metrics- Pending

All the best!!!
Any update yet? Its going to be 1 month still medical did not passed!!

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Any June AOR applicants passed medicals & Bio??? Looks like Mar applications were processed very quickly as I could see many of them have already got COPR email...
No update yet for me...Already 1 month medical and bio should have been updated..

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Any update since its going to be 1 month? Medical passed or anything?
The only update I got was request to pay for biometrics and upload the receipt which was yesterday. I am waiting for a biometric instruction letter. I am quite surprised that I have to provide biometrics again because the one I did before isn't up to 10 years old. I will let you know if any updates come up.

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
Just like you, I am also waiting for the biometric instruction letter. I made payment yesterday.
Same here, payment made on July 2nd.
5 days passed but still waiting.
Some says you can recieve it within 24 hours, some says it can take up to 2-4 weeks.
btw I can't log into the IRCC portal!