+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Need expert advice #kubeir kamal on this matter. I recently got ITA under CEC .
I have been working in a company as a packaging supervisor for 1 year BUT the problem is its an group of companies working under 1 parent company and abc company making our pay check instead of parent company but all these company has same physical address . Following are my concern
1. For refrence letter is it good if i use the letter head of company that actualy making my pay.
2. As everybody in the office has parent company name under their digital signing instead of company that made our pay .does it create any problem in my refrence letter as it made on letter head of abc company(company that made our pay) but signed by parent company.

Puri3333

Dec 27, 2017
Need expert advice #kubeir kamal on this matter. I recently got ITA under CEC .
I have been working in a company as a packaging supervisor for 1 year BUT the problem is its an group of companies working under 1 parent company and abc company making our pay check instead of parent company but all these company has same physical address . Following are my concern
1. For refrence letter is it good if i use the letter head of company that actualy making my pay.
2. As everybody in the office has parent company name under their digital signing instead of company that made our pay .does it create any problem in my refrence letter as it made on letter head of abc company(company that made our pay) but signed by parent company.
Shouldn’t be a problem i used to for a hotel the name of the hotel was different and the company who owned it was different so the had there T-4 and paystub from the company who owned not under the hotel name,However had letter under hotel name. But still take other’s advice

SJamara

Jun 9, 2021
Any June AOR applicants passed medicals & Bio??? Looks like Mar applications were processed very quickly as I could see many of them have already got COPR email...
My AOR was on June 6th. I received confirmation of medical on July 6th. They also passed my biometrics from 2016 on July 6th.

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Aor-June 3
I got biometrics request letter today
Does the letter tell you where to do your biometrics? The notification I got yesterday required me to pay for biometrics and then upload the payment receipt in my IRCC profile as an additional document. Did you get the same thing?