+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

thejaffa

Aug 7, 2019
Hello,

Here's my timeline so far:
ITA: April 1, 2021
Upfront medicals: June 1, 2021
AOR: June 2, 2021 (PCC took about 6 weeks)
Medical passed/Biometrics request: June 30, 2021
Biometrics: July 2, 2021

I have a couple of questions:
1. Does anyone know how long it takes for the biometric update? The officer told me that the information will be uploaded within minutes, but I don't see an update on my profile.
2. I wasn't asked for an RCMP letter. Is that something they ask for along with the biometrics? Or could I still be asked to send one?

Thanks!

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Hello,

Here's my timeline so far:
ITA: April 1, 2021
Upfront medicals: June 1, 2021
AOR: June 2, 2021 (PCC took about 6 weeks)
Medical passed/Biometrics request: June 30, 2021
Biometrics: July 2, 2021

I have a couple of questions:
1. Does anyone know how long it takes for the biometric update? The officer told me that the information will be uploaded within minutes, but I don't see an update on my profile.
2. I wasn't asked for an RCMP letter. Is that something they ask for along with the biometrics? Or could I still be asked to send one?

Thanks!
RCMP is not requested for everyone, only for some persons. So no worries. Biometric details should get updated in sometime.

thejaffa

Aug 7, 2019
RCMP is not requested for everyone, only for some persons. So no worries. Biometric details should get updated in sometime.
Awesome, thank you!
Just to confirm, you mean that I won't be asked for an RCMP letter now, correct?

TheShinigami

Feb 19, 2021
I am about to submit my file. And I am just confused about something.
1)In my employment records they have asked for my paystubs and a reference letter from my employer.
2) they have also asked for a letter of employment.
I believe I can submit a same letter for both of them. Anyone who has gone through the same thing can advise me, that would be really appreciated
Thank you.

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
I am about to submit my file. And I am just confused about something.
1)In my employment records they have asked for my paystubs and a reference letter from my employer.
2) they have also asked for a letter of employment.
I believe I can submit a same letter for both of them. Anyone who has gone through the same thing can advise me, that would be really appreciated
Thank you.
From what I know, you are usually asked for letter of employment (proof of employment) and paystubs for all the places you have worked up until the point of your application. That is what is required in the employment portion of the application. I hope this answers your question?