+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

I have a similar situation as of Pariya w.r.t Birth certificate translation. I have attached the Translated birth certificate from certified translator in Canada and the copy of the original certificated stamped by the translator (in black and white). I thought the copy of the original certificate stamped by the translator is enough and did not attach the original birth certificate (the colored one). Should I be worried? Can someone clarify pls? Thanks in Advance!
No, you should be fine as far as I know. She did not include the farsi part and that’s why she got rejected.

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
I am in the same situation and you cannot imagine how bad my yesterday is and I blame myself.
Although I open new file and I hope today I be in the draw, I am really worried of all my documents and I doubt everything. Now my question is the time your profile is rejected (sad to hear) is because you put the black and white copy of farsi document?
As you know when we have a translation of a document we have the translation and then black and white copy of the original one. So should we attach the original document too?
No, you should be fine as far as I know. She did not include the farsi part and that’s why she got rejected.

Reactions: Naz.rg

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
I am in the same situation and you cannot imagine how bad my yesterday is and I blame myself.
Although I open new file and I hope today I be in the draw, I am really worried of all my documents and I doubt everything. Now my question is the time your profile is rejected (sad to hear) is because you put the black and white copy of farsi document?
As you know when we have a translation of a document we have the translation and then black and white copy of the original one. So should we attach the original document too?
Sorry to hear that,

You need to include the below items, lets say for PCC in example:

1) Original color copy of the certificate
2) True certified copy of the black on white copy attached to the translation
3) Translated document with both stamps from judiciary and Ministry of Foreign Affairs

All above items need to be in one PDF file less than 4 MB

Today's draw minimum CRS was 357, hope Pariya has got it.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
That's another lesson I learned, I kept everything I had uploaded! both the PDFs and documents for editing in the future if need be. have a copy on a secure storage and make sure filenames are meaningful to you. Make me happy by telling me you have got the ITA today ! minimum required CRS should be low enough to hit yours.
I think because I opened my new file late then I did not get ITA for today. I opened it last night but it shows submitted on 24 June. My score was good enough for today but I did not get any email.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry to hear that,

3) Translated document with both stamps from judiciary and Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Thank you. My score was more but I did not get any update, maybe it is late for today coz It showed submitted on 24 June.

Naz.rg

May 3, 2021
Sorry to hear that,

Thank you for your response and explanation.
I do the same for the PCC but for my other document such as university degree and my brother birth certificate I have only the translation and the B&W certified copy. I thought it would be enough:(

Naz.rg

May 3, 2021
I think because I opened my new file late then I did not get ITA for today. I opened it last night but it shows submitted on 24 June. My score was good enough for today but I did not get any email.
Good to hear that your score is enough. It takes up to 24 hours to receive the invitation.

Reactions: Pariya

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
ITA will be emailed in 1-2 days

Reactions: Pariya

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you for your response and explanation.
I do the same for the PCC but for my other document such as university degree and my brother birth certificate I have only the translation and the B&W certified copy. I thought it would be enough:(
For PCC, original color scan is a must, but for others, the one in the translation pack with stamp is enough.

Reactions: Naz.rg

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello here!
These are my updates:

ITA received: April 16, 2021
Submitted : June 2, 2021
Biometric: Didn’t receive the request yet
Background check: We are processing your background check..