CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Yes, I did not add all packages. Only the translated because I think they do not know my language.
Pariya jan sorry to hear that but it had happened to me when I though the translation and the black and white copies of PCC in Farsi are enough. I got rejected and they even deleted my Express Entry profile! I had to recreate it over again. I never bothered reopening my file but you might be able to, however to be honest I highly recommend you to create and submit your new application tonight and get the ITA tomorrow when they draw CEC applications afternoon. A fresh start with a lot of lesson you learned. You still have many hours to do it. This time concentrate on rules and articles and stay away from your own assumptions and impressions. Best of luck.

Reactions: sh_afra

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Pariya jan sorry to hear that but it had happened to me when I though the translation and the black and white copies of PCC in Farsi are enough. I got rejected and they even deleted my Express Entry profile! I had to recreate it over again. I never bothered reopening my file but you might be able to, however to be honest I highly recommend you to create and submit your new application tonight and get the ITA tomorrow when they draw CEC applications afternoon. A fresh start with a lot of lesson you learned. You still have many hours to do it. This time concentrate on rules and articles and stay away from your own assumptions and impressions. Best of luck.
Thank you so much for your advice. You are absolutely right. I opened my new profile just an hour ago. I hope I get ITA tomorrow. But it took almost 3 months to get documents and uploaded them. I am so disappointed. Best of luck to you too.

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Thank you so much for your advice. You are absolutely right. I opened my new profile just an hour ago. I hope I get ITA tomorrow. But it took almost 3 months to get documents and uploaded them. I am so disappointed. Best of luck to you too.
That's another lesson I learned, I kept everything I had uploaded! both the PDFs and documents for editing in the future if need be. have a copy on a secure storage and make sure filenames are meaningful to you. Make me happy by telling me you have got the ITA today ! minimum required CRS should be low enough to hit yours.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
That's another lesson I learned, I kept everything I had uploaded! both the PDFs and documents for editing in the future if need be. have a copy on a secure storage and make sure filenames are meaningful to you. Make me happy by telling me you have got the ITA today ! minimum required CRS should be low enough to hit yours.
;)

Van Duong

Oct 26, 2017

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you so much, this is the first time I've heard about this tracking. Does this website up to date all the PR applications or just simply tracking the timeline for the people who register to this website?
Just the ones who are registered there and based on their voluntary inputs. But, you can fairly rely on it.

Reactions: Van Duong

Naz.rg

May 3, 2021
Hi. I got my ITA on 14th Feb and AOR on 10th May but today I got rejected because the original birth certificate (of my daughter that is independent and married) was not in the color scan. Can you believe that? I only submited the translated birth certificate.
Hi
I also rejected yesterday because I only uploaded the translation of my marriage certificate. I have to include the original or certified copy of them too.
I think you did the same.

kmv

Jun 24, 2021
Hi,

I have a similar situation as of Pariya w.r.t Birth certificate translation. I have attached the Translated birth certificate from certified translator in Canada and the copy of the original certificated stamped by the translator (in black and white). I thought the copy of the original certificate stamped by the translator is enough and did not attach the original birth certificate (the colored one). Should I be worried? Can someone clarify pls? Thanks in Advance!

Naz.rg

May 3, 2021
I am in the same situation and you cannot imagine how bad my yesterday is and I blame myself.
Although I open new file and I hope today I be in the draw, I am really worried of all my documents and I doubt everything. Now my question is the time your profile is rejected (sad to hear) is because you put the black and white copy of farsi document?
As you know when we have a translation of a document we have the translation and then black and white copy of the original one. So should we attach the original document too?