+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application - Inland to Outland - Impacts

VelanS

Aug 12, 2020
Hi Friends,

I have applied for PR under CEC in Aug 2020. Because of Covid and family situations, I have moved out of Canada and my payroll got changed to my home country but still I am working for the same Employer. So I have few queries regarding the impacts because of my movement.

1. To change the application from CEC inboud to outbound - I just need to update the contact information in IRCC through webform or do I need to do anything else.
2. I have claimed Job offer points while in Canada in CEC. Whether my CRS score will be recalculated and get reduced because of my movement(Although I am working for the same employer from outside Canada).
3. I have contacted RCIC consultant and they suggest to get a letter from a employer that explains that I will resume work back in Canada after PR is approved. I am not sure whether this will work. Anyone provided similar letter and got PR approved?
4. Do I need to withdraw my application, if my score is going to be impacted.(Current Application status - Eligibility review and Background check in progress).

Please provide your valuable suggestions.