+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application - Hard time figuring NOC code

RA007

Aug 14, 2014
Hello Guys,

I find this forum really useful and very informative.

I am facing hard time in figuring out my NOC code.

The following points make me nervous every day.

1. I work for a pharmaceutical company in Regulatory dept. where there is NOC codes matching to this profile. I contacted Human resources guys for Canada to help me out, they suggested me two possible matches and asked me to decide the best. Even those codes are not close enough. is there any criteria that define how much you need to match the NOC - Job tilte, NOC - Job description etc.

2. I will be eligible for applying by Nov 6th of 2014, so far 2170/8000 is the status. what you guys think?? do I have chance until Nov under this route??

3. If you are applying under Class 0 or A, you need to have IELTS 7.0 in every band??? or 6.0 is fine??

Last but not least, can you please suggest me good consultants to overcome this situation.

My profile: Full time Job
Senior Regulatory Affairs consultant
Currently on work permit, valid until - April/2015
CEC eligibility - Nov 06th 2014.
**********************Really good contributor for Canadian Economy by paying >30% tax :)********************************

Please provide me your valuable opinion.

Much appreciated!!!

If you want my complete profile, please PM me. I can share more information.

Thanks
GV

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
RA007 said:
Can some seniors in the forum please advise me...... Thanks in advance.
you can apply in NOC 2121

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/ViewAllTitlesQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2121

RA007

Aug 14, 2014
Hi AVM,,
thanks for your reply.
HR- Canada suggested me NOC1122 and NOC0212.
I spent time in reviewing NOC1122, and twicked little bit of my responsibilities.

Do you have any suggestion over immigration consultants, i can google it and find out. But I am looking for some authentic person with good experience as I don't want to take chances.

Do you have any comments on my second and 3 rd points...!!

Once again thanks for your reply.

Appreciate it.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
RA007 said:
Hi AVM,,
thanks for your reply.
HR- Canada suggested me NOC1122 and NOC0212.
I spent time in reviewing NOC1122, and twicked little bit of my responsibilities.

Do you have any suggestion over immigration consultants, i can google it and find out. But I am looking for some authentic person with good experience as I don't want to take chances.

Do you have any comments on my second and 3 rd points...!!

Once again thanks for your reply.

Appreciate it.
Campbell Cohen Law Firm Inc.