CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
gurnim said:
Hi frinds my ecas status changed yesterday to decision made...they jst receive my passport today..so wht that decision madd means..
congrats :)
Happy for you

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurnim said:
hi frinds here is the update: today got passport req. for me n my spouse..
i already snt mine today..bt still waiting for cic decision for my spouse ..where do we have to submit her pasport...
thanks and gud luck to all :)
Congrats Gurnim! Your struggle of 6 months or so has come to happy ending. I am so happy for you!

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Re: CEC application got rejected(get resolved)

hi Tonimir .sure i want to rename this thread...bt didnt fine any option...if u have any info..pls let me knw...thanks

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Re: CEC application got rejected(get resolved)

gurnim said:
hi Tonimir .sure i want to rename this thread...bt didnt fine any option...if u have any info..pls let me knw...thanks
Try to modify the first post in the thread. (the one, you have created the thread with)
If you don't see any option or text box to alter the thread name, then it could be an option that is disabled by the forum administrator.

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
hi frinds need ur advice..after passport reqst..i have snt mine last week...and snt emailt to cic regarding my spouse passport that where should we snt her passport..becoz shes in india...now its been one week...i didnt receive any response frm cic..wht should i do? call them or wait for another week to get respponse..
thanks in advance

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
thats rite frind..bt i m worried becoz they jst gave us 30 days to submit passports..so i m left with only 3 weeks..to submit my wife,s passport....
no reply yet fm cic...

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
gurnim said:
thats rite frind..bt i m worried becoz they jst gave us 30 days to submit passports..so i m left with only 3 weeks..to submit my wife,s passport....
no reply yet fm cic...
Do not worry since you have replied to PPR and ask them to arrange visa printing of your spouse to local CHC you have done your part.

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
gurnim said:
no reply yet fm cic...
Even if they are sometimes very useless, did you try calling CIC call center regarding this?

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
no i havnt tried yet....bt like last time i called cic regarding my case..call center agent told me that we dnt have access to p.r. files..should i try again..?

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
and i m agree wid u ...smtimes they r useless..becoz a month ago i snt an email regarding my spouse rcmp....bt they never replied...

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
hi frinds..how long does it take to get p.r card after landing..
i want to travel to back home..i think we cnt travel without p.r. card.
.is there any other option to travel without p.r card..
thanks

Ashruminates

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application (Score 8.0)
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
N\A (Upfront)
Med's Done....
18-02-2015
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
gurnim said:
hi frinds..how long does it take to get p.r card after landing..
i want to travel to back home..i think we cnt travel without p.r. card.
.is there any other option to travel without p.r card..
thanks
you acn come back to canada without your PR card by showing you COPR.
however this is only applicable in case you are entering canada by foot or by Road.
For air travel, this is not allowed. For that you need to apply for a travel document or a Travel visa.