+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC application got rejected

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
hi all
i have applied for permanent residence under cec in dec 2013. i received my file number in feb 2014...In sept. 2014 cic requested additonal information abt my job and employer which i sent in first week of october by email.(they provided 60 days for reply). now after three months on jan 7 ,2015 cic sent me an email stating that my application has been rejected becoz i didnt reply to their email with in time frame...they havnt recived any email,..bt i snt requested info after two weeks of their email,even i received automated reply frm their system
what should i do know..any help would be appreciated..thanks

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Get help from your local MP. Otherwise it will drag out. Get all your emails and their acknowledgement, etc and place it in front of the MO. They can be very helpful.

Reactions: Tomi2

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Do as what Amisnic said,

They can most definitely follow up and reopen your application. Get to your MP as soon as possible.

Best of luck mate,

Reactions: Tomi2

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
If what you have indicated in all correct then this is simply incompetence. The CIC PR Applications are "cost neutral" which means that it is basically a "user pay" system - i.e. you are paying for the service. You certainly would want value for money service, right?

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Yes ofcourse..bt im surprised wht they people r doing..i mean this s nonsense..cec processing time is 13 months and now this s last month..for processing of my file..and they r telling me..oh u didnt reply to our concernd letter..u r nt eligible for this category

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Yeah it happens time to time, some glitches here and there. Just make sure to take everything to your local MP and explain the whole situation. If they really have made a mistake they will definitely acknowledge it and reopen you application in no time.

Don't worry, keep your chin up and fight for it.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurnim said:
hi all
i have applied for permanent residence under cec in dec 2013. i received my file number in feb 2014...In sept. 2014 cic requested additonal information abt my job and employer which i sent in first week of october by email.(they provided 60 days for reply). now after three months on jan 7 ,2015 cic sent me an email stating that my application has been rejected becoz i didnt reply to their email with in time frame...they havnt recived any email,..bt i snt requested info after two weeks of their email,even i received automated reply frm their system
what should i do know..any help would be appreciated..thanks
What does your rejection email actually say - if you don't mind pasting the wordings on there

Did they ask you to update the information by email? because it's always safer to actually mail job letters to CIC rather than emailing it.

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa (CTD-O)
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O)
365 avenue Laurier Ouest
Ottawa, Ontario,
K1A 1L1

Date: January 6, 2015

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:

• Temporary resident status during the period of work experience in Canada and any period of full time study or training,
• meeting the minimum language proficiency threshold in either English or French, and
• qualifying Canadian skilled work experience.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: NOC 2281, Network support Technician.

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because you failed to demonstrate you acquired at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work experience, in one or more occupations that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.

A concerns letter was sent to you on October 1st 2012, advising you that I was not satisfied you had the experience you declared as Network support Technician, NOC 2281, . The letter expressed our concerns: I was not able to find information about your employer. You were asked you to submit additional information and/or documentation in order to demonstrate that you had worked for an existing employer, in the capacity declared and for the period of time declared.
You did not reply to the letter, I have reviewed your entire application, and all supporting documents, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements in this category.

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
this is wht letter states....they are saying they snt me a concerned letter on oct 2012, bt i filed my case in dec 2013. is ts necessary that we have to snd the documnets by post instead of snding them by email..
thanks

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
If you sent email. It would have shown up in GCMS.Did you apply one?

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Global case management system its there global network that has all the information for any one who has ever done any dealings with the cic and it can be used to find info on any one who has applied for a work permit or any kind of visa and when you apply for pr they use that system to store your application progress if you request gcms notes they will send you a email with your application status on it and what stage of processing it is in at the moment.

P.s sorry that was so long lol

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
OH OK..thanks
jst want to know if cic request any kind of documnets like in my case...so is it necessary that we have to snd them by post..cnt we snd them by email...i m worried...