+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application doubts in the Personal History and Address History section.

HM94

Jun 27, 2022
Hi all.

I am in process of submitting my permanent residency application (CEC). I have a couple of questions:

1. I moved to Canada in the fall of 2019 and started my master's here. During the pandemic (in 2020), the studies went online so I went to my home country and was there for around 8-9 months. I came back to Canada and completed the rest of my studies here only. The overall duration of my master's was around 20 months. Now, while filling out the address history should I mention my home country's address for that time frame or Canada's address? or should I mention both and make them overlap?
2. In personal history, it asks for the location where that activity was completed. Since I did a part of my studies while I was outside, should I divide my studies to support that?
3. I have been working for the same employer in Canada for more than one year now. For an Initial couple of months, I was in a different province and then moved to a different province. Now in work history, I have it as one entry mentioning my current province and city in the location section. Should I divide my employment in the Personal History section into two to support the Address History section?
4. Do I need to mention my trips between my home country and Canada in my travel history? I know this has been asked for a couple of times already but I have read mixed opinions so just asking once more.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.