+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
@legalfalcon - I'm on a closed work permit and it's going to expire in Nov 2021 [I don't have VISA on passport, TRV is in progress right now].
I will be eligible to apply for BOWP in Aug. As far as I know, with BOWP we can continue the work while we wait for the results of the PR application.

1) Can I travel out of Canada and re-enter Canada with BOWP ?

if yes for question 1.

2) will it have any impact on my PR ?
3) will it impact my work status ?
4) could you please let me know if I miss any complications here ?

Note: My PR is completed in the backend but it's on HOLD, as my dependents are in India. IRCC is not giving COPR because of current travel restrictions.
[AOR : Sept 14th 2020]
Hi Where your dependents were ever in Canada once ? and on what Visa ? i am on same boat AOR Sep 15th , but my security has not started. Last update was on FEB 15th post that its been too silent

Basha_9

Jun 20, 2021
@legalfalcon - I'm on a closed work permit and it's going to expire in Nov 2021 [I don't have VISA on passport, TRV is in progress right now].
I will be eligible to apply for BOWP in Aug. As far as I know, with BOWP we can continue the work while we wait for the results of the PR application.

if yes for question 1.

Note: My PR is completed in the backend but it's on HOLD, as my dependents are in India. IRCC is not giving COPR because of current travel restrictions.
With BOWP you are allowed to stay in CA and work, you can’t use for travel. If yiu have TRV stamped in ur passport then yes you can travel.

ksudhakar

Feb 18, 2021
Hi Where your dependents were ever in Canada once ? and on what Visa ? i am on same boat AOR Sep 15th , but my security has not started. Last update was on FEB 15th post that its been too silent
Yes, my dependents not even visited Canada once. there visa's got expired.
Right now they don't have any status to come to Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

if yes for question 1.

1. If you have a valid visa.

2. No, travelling or leaving canada has no impact on the PR, except that if you are outside Canada, you cannot be issued a e-COPR.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Finally received COPR.

AOR: Sep 2020
Portal 1st Email: May-30, 2021
Portal 2nd email(credentials): June-08, 2021
COPR: July-05, 2021
CIC account is updated as 'Approved';
VO: OSC- Ottawa
CEC- Inland

Thanks to the members of this channel for sharing updates/insights during the challenging times AND @legalfalcon for providing prompt expert advice whenever requested.
Wish you all the best for the PR journey !!!

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
@legalfalcon - I'm on a Bridge open work permit . My AOR is Sep 15th 2020

My Wife - She was here in canada on open work permit ( Dependent Open work permit as i was on closed work permit)
Child Born in canada
Currently both my wife and child are in india due to travel restrictions and her VISA expired

Current PR Status - Eligibility - Recommended passed , criminality - In progress , security - not started

GCMS received - info sharing - complete

1. Will i receive e-COPR ?
2. Or will they put my application on hold ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - I'm on a Bridge open work permit . My AOR is Sep 15th 2020

My Wife - She was here in canada on open work permit ( Dependent Open work permit as i was on closed work permit)
Child Born in canada
Currently both my wife and child are in india due to travel restrictions and her VISA expired

Current PR Status - Eligibility - Recommended passed , criminality - In progress , security - not started

GCMS received - info sharing - complete

1. Will i receive e-COPR ?
2. Or will they put my application on hold ?

Currently receive e-COPR all family members should be in Canada. However, IRCC has started issuing COPRS to applicants who have dependents outside Canada on a case by case basis.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I received my eCOPR today along with my dependents.

AOR - Sep 21, 2020
All Stages Passed - Apr 21, 2021
First email sent to my Company's attorney. So I responded late (close to 10 days delay) on May 31.
Second email with credentials - June 9, 2021
eCOPR - June 14, 2021

My best wishes to everyone who is waiting.

I initially sent 3 separate emails even though I chose Option A. After 10 days, I sent a follow-up single email with all applicant details in it. If you are waiting for credentials, please drop another consolidated email like I did. It might help.
Got the PR card on July 5, 2021.
PR card application got approved on IRCC portal - July 1, 2021

CanadaDesi_2021

Jun 9, 2021
Any CEC inland candidate with AOR in Sept still waiting for security to start or am I the only one left? As per IRCC website, they are processing applications received in 1st week of Sept now but is it really trustworthy? I am loosing hope day by day

Reactions: Vlcbs

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
Any CEC inland candidate with AOR in Sept still waiting for security to start or am I the only one left? As per IRCC website, they are processing applications received in 1st week of Sept now but is it really trustworthy? I am loosing hope day by day
You are not alone. I am also on same boat. Aor 15 September. Security not yet started and eligibility recommended pass. Inland applicant with one inland dependent .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - Sir, do we have a rule the dependents should travel to Canada before expiring medical ?
See the date on the COPR and PR visa. You have to land in Canada before they expire.

Anu08

Jul 7, 2021
Hi, I am an inland principal applicant for CEC express entry. I submitted my completed application and got AOR on Aug 13th 2020. Added my husband(not in Canada yet) onto my application after this. We both gave our biometrics on Mar 9 2021 due to VFS not being open. I am still awaiting any information. Agents I talk to tell me that everything is done background check is ongoing. But my online portal doesn't reflect any of that. Not even eligibility pass but agents said that it is done. Any one in a similar situation ? Any suggestions other than waiting ! Highly appreciated

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi, I am an inland principal applicant for CEC express entry. I submitted my completed application and got AOR on Aug 13th 2020. Added my husband(not in Canada yet) onto my application after this. We both gave our biometrics on Mar 9 2021 due to VFS not being open. I am still awaiting any information. Agents I talk to tell me that everything is done background check is ongoing. But my online portal doesn't reflect any of that. Not even eligibility pass but agents said that it is done. Any one in a similar situation ? Any suggestions other than waiting ! Highly appreciated
IRCC doesn't update the application status in their portal promptly. You can trust the update from IRCC agents on phone. They have latest info on the application.

Most of us here had the same initial status even after receiving COPR. Mine changed finally after the PR card was issued. Good luck to you.