+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
No, I'm from the Niagara Region.
Got it. I am not sure if the local VO matters for folks who submitted the photo to the new PR web site.

GTA local VO is swamped now and folks who sent photo hard copies to their office via mail are waiting for 4-5 months.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Few things I wanted to share based on my own experience.

• If you are currently here on CWP and waiting for the final approval for a long time even after all stages have passed, please call IRCC to confirm if they your email id. In my case, even though I noticed a discrepancy last year and submitted a web form to get it corrected, it was only corrected in one place and they still had my company's attorney email id in another place. They ended up sending the first email to the attorney and they forwarded it my company's immigration team who in turn forwarded it to me. I lost couple of weeks due to it. I know couple of folks in this forum posting similar delays due to this email id issue. So please follow up and get it corrected.
  • If it takes a lot of time (more than a week) to get the credentials after responding to the first email, you can try sending a follow up email. Typically lot of folks, including me, received their credentials within a day or two after following up.
  • After receiving e-COPR, to map the PR card application to your regular IRCC profile, make sure you type the PLACE OF BIRTH accurately including any STATE name. Most of us seem to run into issues due to this field only.
I wish all of you get your COPR and PR cards soon.

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
Aor Sep 15 , Medical expired yesterday and today I got ghost update. Medical status changed from passed to “you do not need medical now “ . What should I do? Should I go for upfront medical or wait for ircc instruction?

Aor : 15 September 2020 ( inland + 1 dependent )
Eligibility: recommended pass
Criminality: passed on 16th feb 2021
Info sharing: completed
Security: not yet started

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Aor Sep 15 , Medical expired yesterday and today I got ghost update. Medical status changed from passed to “you do not need medical now “ . What should I do? Should I go for upfront medical or wait for ircc instruction?

Aor : 15 September 2020 ( inland + 1 dependent )
Eligibility: recommended pass
Criminality: passed on 16th feb 2021
Info sharing: completed
Security: not yet started
You do not need to go for upfront medical. IRCC is supposed to extend it (probably for 3 or 6 more months). If at all it is required, IRCC will inform you. My dependent's medical expired in March but it got extended which I learnt from IRCC support center.

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
You do not need to go for upfront medical. IRCC is supposed to extend it (probably for 3 or 6 more months). If at all it is required, IRCC will inform you. My dependent's medical expired in March but it got extended which I learnt from IRCC support center.
thanks for your reply. Did you get copr ? How long it takes to get PR approved if they extend medical?

chadboxall

Jan 14, 2021
It’s finally happened! Received eCOPR on June 26th.

AOR 9th Sept 2020
Background passed in 9th Feb 2021
Eligibility 26th June 2021

just waiting on PR card, best of luck to everyone! And thank you so much for all the great info and knowledge that on this forum, it has been a huge help!

harshad13

May 9, 2016
Called ircc ,agent told me that "everything is approved on my file, only thing holding back from copr is my outland dependent -india. As there are travel restrictions for india. Don't know when visa office start sending ppr to dependents and ircc has to clear such files as there are lots of them."

So close to pr but due to travel restriction they are holding copr..

Last call IRCC - 24 June 2021- file approved ( no copr - no ppr- waiting)

Anyone got copr with outland dependents recently?

sunnybee

Sep 17, 2020
Anyone else still waiting for finalizing? I'm AOR Sep 21, VO Ottawa, still didn't get email for portal :( Agents keep saying that I passed all but I've been waiting for almost two months from same status. This is super frustrating and affecting my career too. Even email to MP but didn't hear any update :(

Reactions: Kevin2020