+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Final status from my side,
AOR : SEP 19th 2020
ECOPR- May 14th 2021 (PR Portal confirmation)
Ghost update on PR card application : June 11th
PR Card approval : June 16th
PR card received in mail : June 18th

All the best to everyone. This group is really helpful and we had lot of nice conversations. I hope everyone in this group will get status soon.
Are you in downtown? And did yu get ghost update via mail on June 11th ? Congratzzzzz

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020

All the best to everyone. This group is really helpful and we had lot of nice conversations. I hope everyone in this group will get status soon.
Congratulations!
What date you see on date of submission for PR card application in cic account ?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Are you in downtown? And did yu get ghost update via mail on June 11th ? Congratzzzzz
Yes, GU in Express entry profile. I linked ny PR card application.

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
Did anyone Aor 15 sept 2020 inland applicant get copr recently? My application stuck in eligibility recommended passed and security not yet started. Is anyone on the same boat ?
Same here AOR Sept 15. Same status as yours its really frustrating as its stuck in the same status for past 4 + months . GCMS notes is also clean - no comments just unlucky

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022

I really hope that once they reach September dates on this page, there will be some progress for all of us who are patiently waiting for a PR.

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021

I really hope that once they reach September dates on this page, there will be some progress for all of us who are patiently waiting for a PR.
This is just to show they are working in sequence but in reality, they are not.
None of from August got any approval

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
The thing what i dont understand is , i have friends who got it with same or after AOR date, Same NOC and Same dependents . Almost 10 Months. Its just the luck and case officer. even my TRV stamping is pending for 4 months now i applied in Feb . there is not way for us to get help here other than hope and pray

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
The thing what i dont understand is , i have friends who got it with same or after AOR date, Same NOC and Same dependents . Almost 10 Months. Its just the luck and case officer. even my TRV stamping is pending for 4 months now i applied in Feb . there is not way for us to get help here other than hope and pray
Yes, I can understand, this happens the same to me, my friends (one applied 4 days before and the other one applied 2 weeks after me) and got approvals in March.
The funny part is, all of us came in Canada same day same year, living in the same place, the same interval of experience and same interval of studies,
I really don't uderstand.

What's your officer number?

Reactions: lovepreq

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
Yes, I can understand, this happens the same to me, my friends (one applied 4 days before and the other one applied 2 weeks after me) and got approvals in March.
The funny part is, all of us came in Canada same day same year, living in the same place, the same interval of experience and same interval of studies,
I really don't uderstand.

What's your officer number?
Primary - CPC -Ottawa

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

Congrats. I assume you also uploaded the photo to the PR confirmation portal right?

larame

Jun 3, 2021
AOR SEP19
First email: JUN 03 - replied same day
Sent a follow up e-mail: JUN 11
Portal credentials: JUN 13
Sent portal information JUN 14 - confirmation that I am in Canada, address, photo
eCOPR: JUN 15

CEC INLAND w/ 2 dependents

PR CARD - Jun 25 - Note: Photo still in review by IRCC

Reactions: pm_157