+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Congratulations!! :)

@Canada_mp @nair_akhil @ajitmc : Hi guys, do you know if it's necessary to link PR portal account with IRCC account? the status of my IRCC application has also been changed to approved so wondering if we need to do this step.

Thanking in advance!
Thanks. I am not sure what you mean by that. We can link the PR card application to the IRCC portal (not the new one) since we won't get any updates on this new portal. But it can be done only after few weeks since the application details cannot be found in the IRCC portal until then.

Reactions: pm_157

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
Did anyone Aor 15 sept 2020 inland applicant get copr recently? My application stuck in eligibility recommended passed and security not yet started. Is anyone on the same boat ?

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Did anyone Aor 15 sept 2020 inland applicant get copr recently? My application stuck in eligibility recommended passed and security not yet started. Is anyone on the same boat ?
Sep 23. Security not started.
What did you write to your local MP? I'm planning on doing the same.

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,
I received a letter request to upload in the account, wherein I need to self declare that all of the applicants are currently in Canada.

I heard so far people receiving calls/portal confirmation mail confirming the location, did anyone receive the request for a letter through the account.
Hey, keep in touch

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Sep 23. Security not started.
What did you write to your local MP? I'm planning on doing the same.

From my experience and others on this forum:
It can speed up process of application by MP request only if all stages passed and waiting finalization.

In security not started or eligibility not passed or criminality still in progress - all you can get is status of applicantion as shown in GCMS for day of request. That’s all.
But it worth a try anyway. My aor July 26. All stages except security passed in March. Message Mp last week, got answer. Security still not started…

• Sad
Reactions: Raj90Raj

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
From my experience and others on this forum:
It can speed up process of application by MP request only if all stages passed and waiting finalization.

In security not started or eligibility not passed or criminality still in progress - all you can get is status of applicantion as shown in GCMS for day of request. That’s all.
But it worth a try anyway. My aor July 26. All stages except security passed in March. Message Mp last week, got answer. Security still not started…
Shoot..July AOR meaning almost 11 months of waiting for you!
I see what you mean here but there is one member in this group for whom mailing the MP did work. Maybe he was lucky and I'm willing to try my luck.

Last phone call I made to IRCC was on June 1 when they said my eligibility is still at recommended pass, security not started & info sharing in progress.
than the email from ircc which my MP forwarded me- says all the above three things passed on June 7 & I will receive further information in my online account in coming days.
So it took them just a day to pass pretty much everything.
I wish IRCC soon clears the applications which are still stuck in the last stages for such a long time. Kindly inform if you see any movement in your file.

qaimali

Mar 17, 2014
AOR SEP19
First email: JUN 03 - replied same day
Sent a follow up e-mail: JUN 11
Portal credentials: JUN 13
Sent portal information JUN 14 - confirmation that I am in Canada, address, photo
eCOPR: JUN 15

CEC INLAND w/ 2 dependents
Dependant inland or outland?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I received my eCOPR today along with my dependents.

AOR - Sep 21, 2020
All Stages Passed - Apr 21, 2021
First email sent to my Company's attorney. So I responded late (close to 10 days delay) on May 31.
Second email with credentials - June 9, 2021
eCOPR - June 14, 2021

My best wishes to everyone who is waiting.

I initially sent 3 separate emails even though I chose Option A. After 10 days, I sent a follow-up single email with all applicant details in it. If you are waiting for credentials, please drop another consolidated email like I did. It might help.
Congrats

Reactions: Canada_mp

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Final status from my side,
AOR : SEP 19th 2020
ECOPR- May 14th 2021 (PR Portal confirmation)
Ghost update on PR card application : June 11th
PR Card approval : June 16th
PR card received in mail : June 18th

All the best to everyone. This group is really helpful and we had lot of nice conversations. I hope everyone in this group will get status soon.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Received an email today to upload our information into the PR conformation portal! Had two ghost updates at the start of last week. The end is in sight!!

AOR: 9th Sept
1 inland dependant
VO: Ottawa
Congrats! I hope they'll do the same for outland applicants too. With the new policy announced today, I hope they'll issue CoPR to those outland applicants as well!!