+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
My friend who submitted her CEC PR on feb 2021 just got her PR today! I'm happy for her but at the same time upset why our applications are sitting duck in their que without being touched!!!

Reactions: Vlcbs

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
My friend who submitted her CEC PR on feb 2021 just got her PR today! I'm happy for her but at the same time upset why our applications are sitting duck in their que without being touched!!!
They probably want their average SLA to be better than the reality :)

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Hi All, just received eCOPR. Credentials email and uploaded details on June 08. First email on May 30. AOR Sep 2020. Best of luck everyone. This forum has been great and thanks for updates and support from everyone in this journey.

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hi All, just received eCOPR. Credentials email and uploaded details on June 08. First email on May 30. AOR Sep 2020. Best of luck everyone. This forum has been great and thanks for updates and support from everyone in this journey.
Congratulations!! :)
did you know whether your application was already approved or not? got any GU on IRCC profile?

Reactions: ajitmc

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Congrats !!!

In the eCOPR, will there be an expiry date for the PR?

What does the "Valid To" field mean under Application Details section.

Reactions: shredder

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I received my eCOPR today along with my dependents.

AOR - Sep 21, 2020
All Stages Passed - Apr 21, 2021
First email sent to my Company's attorney. So I responded late (close to 10 days delay) on May 31.
Second email with credentials - June 9, 2021
eCOPR - June 14, 2021

My best wishes to everyone who is waiting.

I initially sent 3 separate emails even though I chose Option A. After 10 days, I sent a follow-up single email with all applicant details in it. If you are waiting for credentials, please drop another consolidated email like I did. It might help.

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Finallllly pr approved.

AOR- Sept 16 Cec Inland. No dependant. I contacted my MP last week & received a call this morning from his office that my Pr was approved on June 7 & I will receive my COPR shortly. I can finally sleep at night peacefully now.

see you all in citizenship thread.
Congratulations ! Could you please share the format which you used to reach out to your MP. Thank you !

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020

AOR - Sep 21, 2020
First email sent to my Company's attorney. So I responded late (close to 10 days delay) on May 31.
eCOPR - June 14, 2021

I initially sent 3 separate emails even though I chose Option A. After 10 days, I sent a follow-up single email with all applicant details in it. If you are waiting for credentials, please drop another consolidated email like I did. It might help.
congratulations

Reactions: Canada_mp

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Congrats !!! How did you receive the eCOPR? via email or in the new portal where you uploaded photos or in the original CIC portal?

If it is via the new portal, did it trigger an email to you once COPR was available?

Please clarify.

AOR - Sep 21, 2020
eCOPR - June 14, 2021

Congratulations!!! :)

Not sure about the applicability of valid to date. I'm guess that's for outland applicants to enter Canada by that date. Means for in Canada applicants, there is no relevance. That's my understanding. I'm not too concerned about those date. Trying to get SIN updated this week.

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Received credentials email today! We have added the address and uploaded the photo. Hopefully will receive e-COPR soon.
received eCopr today! Finally the wait is over :)
thank you everyone for the support & Best luck to all!

Here is my timeline:
AOR: Sep 17, 2020
PR portal first email - 28th May
credentials email - 5th June
eCopr - 14 June
VO - OSC

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020

AOR - Sep 21, 2020
eCOPR - June 14, 2021

Congratulations!! :)

@Canada_mp @nair_akhil @ajitmc : Hi guys, do you know if it's necessary to link PR portal account with IRCC account? the status of my IRCC application has also been changed to approved so wondering if we need to do this step.

Thanking in advance!