+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

111hemant111

Jun 5, 2017
Mississauga, Canada
Hi guys,

I applied for PR under CEC on Sep 17, 2020. Today, I received first message on my account from CIC asking for a new employment letter as the previous one didn't have my job responsibilities (I'm a Software Dev). I am asked to submit it within 7 days.
May I know how many days you are seeing, to get a decision on my application from the day I submit my employment letter (which I'll do tomorrow)?

Thank you.

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Anyone expiring the validity of the medical exam since you took it while waiting for PR? my medical exam was done in July 2020, so it will be expiring in a month. My medical review was passed Oct 2020. But I am still waiting for the decision of PR.... Will I expect to re-do the medical exam?

SHARONHHH

May 13, 2021
Any one get the eCOPR letter in the new portal but in the old portal the status is still showing "in progress"? All I have is Medical passed and everything else is still showing in progress.

TheRubs

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Any one get the eCOPR letter in the new portal but in the old portal the status is still showing "in progress"? All I have is Medical passed and everything else is still showing in progress.
Same for me. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

SHARONHHH

May 13, 2021
Same for me. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.
I got the eCOPR on May 20 and when I took the letter to Service Canada for SIN they said there's a flag in my application and they couldn't process the SIN application for me. And then I called IRCC and the agent told me that there's an error in my application because my status is still foreigner instead of PR. He said usually the status should be changed to PR when I got the eCOPR. And my PR Card application has not started either, which is wired because it should automatically start once I got the eCOPR as I have already provided my address and photo online.

• Sad
Reactions: amazonka

LoveYVR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Finallllly pr approved.

AOR- Sept 16 Cec Inland. No dependant. I contacted my MP last week & received a call this morning from his office that my Pr was approved on June 7 & I will receive my COPR shortly. I can finally sleep at night peacefully now.

see you all in citizenship thread.

Last edited:

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
Finallllly pr approved.

AOR- Sept 16 Cec Inland. No dependant. I contacted my MP last week & received a call this morning from his office that my Pr was approved on June 7 & I will receive my COPR shortly. I can finally sleep at night peacefully now.

see you all in citizenship thread.
did you get any gost update on your profile when approved?

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
no update, I am yet to receive my COPR.
but my MP forwarded me the email from IrCC that says, I am approved as ofJune 7
Congratulations .
I called ircc today and agent told my status is still same as recommended pass and security not yet started since feb 16 :-(
Aor 15 September.

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All, Need help. Here's the sequence:
1) Submitted the declaration and photos in the portal on Jun 09, 2021 (Status: In Review with IRCC)
2) Just now again received the confirmation portal mail

Did anyone encountered this situation, please suggest - Do I need to reply back with UCIs and all other info OR reply with an explanation that it's already submitted.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi All, Need help. Here's the sequence:
1) Submitted the declaration and photos in the portal on Jun 09, 2021 (Status: In Review with IRCC)
2) Just now again received the confirmation portal mail

Did anyone encountered this situation, please suggest - Do I need to reply back with UCIs and all other info OR reply with an explanation that it's already submitted.

Did you create the account yourself the first time? Some people are taking that short-cut.

If not, you can respond and let them know you already have access to the portal.

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Did you create the account yourself the first time? Some people are taking that short-cut.

If not, you can respond and let them know you already have access to the portal.
Thanks. I received the credentials through IRCC only and replied back with an explanation.