+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Thank you. So, do you know when your BG status got changed to processing or completed ? That will give some insights on processing timelines.
Phew, this is kinda wrecking me in not knowing what's going with the processing stages. o_O
As I wrote in details above. I called a week ago nothing changed (except for my eligibility kept switching btw RR and Processing since April 27). Then suddenly I got the Portal yesterday. So that could happended anytime during that 1 week

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
According to agent for me all stages have been passed since may 5th and in stage of finalizing! But in portal, its still showing as under review :( I need copr so badly, feel so hopeless!

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All,
I received a request to upload a letter. The request states that "In order to continue processing, We need to confirm whether (applicant, dependents) are current in Canada - Yes / No".

Did anyone receive a similar request? What's the next step?

Reactions: shredder

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,
I received a request to upload a letter. The request states that "In order to continue processing, We need to confirm whether (applicant, dependents) are current in Canada - Yes / No".

Did anyone receive a similar request? What's the next step?
I received letter asking asking for residential address of applicant and dependent

Reactions: shredder

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
According to agent for me all stages have been passed since may 5th and in stage of finalizing! But in portal, its still showing as under review :( I need copr so badly, feel so hopeless!
Same stage as yours, all stages were passed on May-11 but no update in the cic portal neither received portal email.

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Received PR Portal email today but no update on IRCC profile yet. We replied with the details.
For some even after a month of e-CoPR and receiving PR card, the cic account says your application is being reviewed. So don’t worry about that.

Did you finish in Canada declaration and upload your digital photo ?

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
For some even after a month of e-CoPR and receiving PR card, the cic account says your application is being reviewed. So don’t worry about that.

Did you finish in Canada declaration and upload your digital photo ?
oh, thanks for clarifying. I didn't get the portal credentials yet so I guess the process you asked would follow after that, right? We got our photos clicked this weekend though.
Do you know how much time it takes to get the PR portal credentials?

Also, my spouse received the same email, should he reply to that as well?
Thanking in advance!

Last edited:

nair_akhil

Aug 3, 2020
oh, thanks for clarifying. I didn't get the portal credentials yet so I guess the process you asked would follow after that, right? We got our photos clicked this weekend though.
Do you know how much time it takes to get the PR portal credentials?

Also, my spouse received the same email, should he reply to that as well?
Thanking in advance!
Hi..
I think we have similar situation. I got the first portal email( uci and stuffs) on May 28 and waiting for the next one. All stages passed on April 29th.
And my wife also received the same email. We were so confused about it but ended up choosing option b. She replied back to the email with her details as dependent and added my details as primary applicant.
I hope that will be alright.
Also can u please tell me what specs did you use to take the photos for uploading.
Thanks

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Received the portal email yesterday -1st one which requested the UCI details,etc. from OSC, Ottawa office. Waiting for the portal credential.