+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I am in same boat too! AOR 17 Sep. called IRCC yesterday, security is still in progress and it's more than 3 weeks now.
If you are under enhanced screening it can take really long. ( This audit talks about an agreement between IRCC and CBSA from 2006 which indicates CBSA can take 9-18 months ) link

My Security check started 2.5 month ago and no ideas when it will be done. You can see more info here - SEcurity check info

• Wow
Reactions: pm_157

HD092020

Mar 3, 2021
Brampton
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
27-05-2023
Anyone here still waiting for COPR after submitting addresse and photo on portal? I submitted on friday 21st and its still in review.

Reactions: Jasaman

HD092020

Mar 3, 2021
Brampton
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
27-05-2023
Received E-COPR today.
AOR sept 11
Noc:- 6211
3rd week of april all stages passed(when I called. Not sure about individual dates.
primary VO:- Ottawa
Secondary:- Etobicoke
First email:- may 20th
Portal email:- may 21.
copr received:- May 26.
Good luck to those who are still waiting.

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
I've finally GOT MY PORTAL TODAYYYY
I guess I'm the last person left from 1st week of September
I hope this will give y'all hope because my case is not as easy as many others'. I've been worrying for the last 8-9 months
- AOR Sep 03 2020
- Eligibility: Review Required since Feb 2
- Got my 1st GCMS note on March 12, seeing that the Analyst counted my experience for only 11months/1 year.
(I have a 3-month-gap during my employment because of Covid; and I left my job 2 weeks after my 1-year-experience date as my employer was a jerk and forced me to take comission instead of aforedsigned salary)
- March 17, submitted my Bank Statement with highlighted 54 weekly Cheque Deposits + a few Cheuque images (I only have 1 cheque of the 1st month and the last 9 cheques, I couldn't ask for more as the old boss didn't want to help) + explanation letter
- April 7 confirmed email of receiving the submission
- I called in pretty much every week since then. Status stayed the same.
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Processing
Background: Not Started
- Since April 27, the Eligibility's been switching back and ford between Review Required and Processing when I called in (I didn't have the access to my account as my lawyer didn't give it)
- Last time I talked to an agent was on May 13. Nothing changed. Last time I called in was on May 21, I got the auto system. Nothing is different.
And I got good news today, through my agent! I bet everyone good luck!!!

Last edited:

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I hope this will give y'all hope because my case is not as easy as many others'. I've been worrying for the last 8-9 months
- ITA Sep 03 2020
- Got my 1st GCMS note on March 12, seeing that the Analyst counted my experience for only 11months/1 year.
(I have a 3-month-gap during my employment because of Covid; and I left my job 2 weeks after my 1-year-experience date as my employer was a jerk and forced me to take comission instead of aforedsigned salary)
- March 17, submitted my Bank Statement with highlighted 54 weekly Cheque Deposits + a few Cheuque images (I only have 1 cheque of the 1st month and 9 last cheques, I couldn't ask for more as the old boss didn't want to help) + explanation letter
- Since April 27, the Eligibility's been switching back and ford between Review Required and Processing when I called in (I didn't have the access to my account as my lawyer didn't give it)
- Last time I talked to an agent was on May 13. Nothing changed. Last time I called in was on May 21, I got the auto system. Nothing is different.
much relieving news. Congratulations !!! do you know when were your all stages passed? and which VO issued the portal email?

ness0187

May 21, 2021
Is anybody from CEC Sep 2020 AOR, still waiting for all stages to be passed? Seems I am alone waiting for the same.
We are on the same boat.
Applied on September 9, 2020 and no changes on any of the states but passed medical exams October 2020 and Biometrics November 2020, since then we haven’t received any updates.
I am waiting today for a call back from an agent to check if there is any update on their side that is not available on the portal.
We are going crazy here. o_Oo_Oo_O

• Sad
Reactions: tsc7

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
We are on the same boat.
Applied on September 9, 2020 and no changes on any of the states but passed medical exams October 2020 and Biometrics November 2020, since then we haven’t received any updates.
I am waiting today for a call back from an agent to check if there is any update on their side that is not available on the portal.
We are going crazy here. o_Oo_Oo_O

Please update us once you get a hold of them .

ness0187

May 21, 2021
Please update us once you get a hold of them .
I finally got some update.
The agent told me we have passed eligibility since April 15 2020 and medical exams.
Criminality started and in process and Background hasn’t started.
The agent was very nice and was not able to let me know when will be done the other parts but this is the first update in months. I hope you guys can get some info as well.

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
- AOR Sep 03 2020
- March 17, submitted my Bank Statement with highlighted 54 weekly Cheque Deposits + a few Cheuque images (I only have 1 cheque of the 1st month and the last 9 cheques, I couldn't ask for more as the old boss didn't want to help) + explanation letter
Congrats. Lucky one. Still waiting for stages to be cleared (AOR Sep-07).

Reactions: LizzyBennet

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
- AOR Sep 03 2020
Hey Congrats. Just a small query. Have you ever had this status in BG "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Hey Congrats. Just a small query. Have you ever had this status in BG "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
I guess everyone has that I don't have an access to my account but whenever I called in I got the pretty much similar message

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
I guess everyone has that I don't have an access to my account but whenever I called in I got the pretty much similar message
Thank you. So, do you know when your BG status got changed to processing or completed ? That will give some insights on processing timelines.
Phew, this is kinda wrecking me in not knowing what's going with the processing stages. o_O