+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

BOSS01

Mar 14, 2021
Congratulations!
Did you get any call or portal access from IRCC?
Just email from my Agent. They’ve forwarded me original email and I had to reply with my personal details as follows:
ü Name:
ü UCI:
ü Email (as set out in this message):
ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):
Then I will receive my credentials for portal and
Through the PR Confirmation Portal:
· will confirm you currently live in Canada
· will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)
· will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card
· IRCC will upload my document that proves my new PR status to use this document while wait for first PR card that will come in the mail

Reactions: Raj90Raj

Vroh

Oct 7, 2020
Hi all,I have applied for PR in 2020 September and the status is final decision pending.I have claimed 50 points for job offer.My Question is 1) should I need to produce job offer again if I am applying for BOWP? 2)Can we add dependants who are Outland in that application(BOWP)? Thanks in advance.

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Is anybody from CEC Sep 2020 AOR, still waiting for all stages to be passed? Seems I am alone waiting for the same.
Im sept 5 AOR, applicant+ 2 dependents all inland. Dont worry im on the same boat as you.
Waiting for all stages to be passed.

jay2jaykp

May 25, 2021
I guess I am very late here but here's my application detail:

ITA: 8th August 2020
AOR: 9th September 2020
Medical Passed: 29th October 2020

Primary Applicant: Location: Canada
Secondary Applicant (Spouce): Location: India

Some questions:
1. I called client support center to know what is the current status of my application and theysaid it is at CriminalityCheck. Does anyone know how long it could take for them to complete this step and if this is the final step of there are other steps after this.
2. Does anyone have the similar condition with joint application and their spouse is in another country? Any estimation on how much time it might take based on any experience?

Thanks

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
I got a request today for Medicals for my spouse in India. It was already uploaded upfront on September 19, 2020 and it was passed too.

Only Security stage was left till yesterday, and today morning I received a Medical Request (IMM 1017E) again for my spouse in India. Is this normal?

All the details are in my signature...AOR September 19, 2020.

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
I got a request today for Medicals for my spouse in India. It was already uploaded upfront on September 19, 2020 and it was passed too.

Only Security stage was left till yesterday, and today morning I received a Medical Request (IMM 1017E) again for my spouse in India. Is this normal?

Also, where should it be uploaded as I don't see any update inside the submitted documents to upload the new document?

@legalfalcon All the details are in my signature...AOR September 19, 2020. Please help

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All,

I got the request to pay the RPRF Fees but I already paid the same initially. Do I need to upload the same old fee receipt?
Also, how long it will take to update in their system once we submit it.

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Is anybody from CEC Sep 2020 AOR, still waiting for all stages to be passed? Seems I am alone waiting for the same.
I am in same boat too! AOR 17 Sep. called IRCC yesterday, security is still in progress and it's more than 3 weeks now.